11

ANOTHER ENDING

So, Harper killed Roach and everyone was shocked. Orochimaru tried to fight with Harper, but she beat them up. MattyB was rapping his songs and Brent was filming the whole battle. Kabuto screamed and he picked up Roach and Orochimaru and he tried to run away with them but Harper stopped Kabuto.

"Where do you think you're going bitch" Harper said and then she kicked Kabuto and he dropped Orochimaru and Roach on floor. Harper then beated him up. Roach and Orochimaru were still alive.

"Roach... Sorry... I... didn't... protected you..." Orochimaru said with tears in their eyes.

"It's okay... atleast were gonna... die.... together....." Roach said and then they kissed.

Harper was done with beating up Kabuto, and she saw Orochimaru and Roach talking. She came to them and she sprayed Raid spray on them. Then Roach screamed and Orochimaru was choking.

"I love you...." roach said and then died because of Raid spray (she's allergic to Raid spray so that's why).

Orochimaru choked and then they died too.

"Haha losers suck my balls" Harper said and then she started to breakdance.

"Um what is going on here...?" Brent asked shocked.

"Hi Brent" Harper greeted Brent and then she stopped breakdancing.

"OH MY GOD WHAT HAPPENED TO THE SNAKE AND ROACH" MattyB asked shocked too.

"Nothing" Harper replied. Then she took pictures with Brent and MattyB and then they filmed Vine videos.

ass