7

2 hours later

Everything was ready for the wedding. Orochimaru was waiting for roach to walk down the aisle so they can finally be happy, married couple. The door opened and roach walked in
beautiful, white wedding dress. She looked gorgeous. Orochimaru was wearing beautiful white suit and looked so hot and beautiful and gorgeous and pretty in it. 😍😍😍😍

OMG 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

OMG 😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍😍

"Okay let's start with ceremony. Roach, do you take Orochimaru as your husband?" Kabuto asked roach.

"Yes!!!!" roach said.

"Orochimaru, do you take roach (Alana) as your wife?" Kabuto asked Orochimaru.

"Yes I do." Orochimaru said.

"You may kiss your wife." Kabuto said and went to laptop and played wedding playlist. He performed his beautiful songs while Orochimaru and roach kissed.

After Kabuto, Brent & MattyB performed their songs and wedding party started. Suddenly, someone else enters party. The music stopped playing and the lights went out. Everyone got scared and pissed their pants a little.

"What is happening?!" roach asked scared.

"Don't worry dear, I'll protect you with my life" Orochimaru said pulling roach into a protective hug.

"Shut the hell up or I'll spray Raid spray on your disgusting wife and guests!!!!!" Harper screamed

"OMG DONT!!!" Brent yelled.

"How did you get into our hideout?" Kabuto asked, ready to attack Harper.

"Easy" Harper said, and then she started to breakdance.

"This is so scary, I want to go home Brent!" MattyB said as he hided behind Brent. He was so scared and he want to go home so he can write his songs. Also they all weared roach costumes and it was hilarious seeing them in tears and scared.

Their costumes:

"Okay, everyone annoys me

"Okay, everyone annoys me. Bye roach" Harper said as she started to spray Raid spray in air. Roach started to cough and she fainted while Harper still breakdanced on the dancefloor.

"ROACH!" Orochimaru yelled and then they went into crazy mode. They tried to fight with Harper but they lost. (Harper beats whole Dragon Ball universe btw)

"LORD OROCHIMARU GO BRING ROACH TO DOCTOR, ILL FIGHT WITH THIS WEIRD ROACH KILLER CRAZY INTRUDER!" Kabuto yelled. He saw Orochimaru pick up roach and then they went to doctor.

"Lets have a dance battle" Kabuto said "Brent, Matty, come here, I need your help!" Kabuto ordered them to come to dancefloor and they came.

"Sure losers" Harper said "You first"

And then the dance battle began...

END OF PART 7

This is kinda dramatic 😍 Do you think roach is gonna survive in next chapter???

Alana