Five !!

Rät
Penelope Scott
2:10 ──────◉── 3:14

↺͏͏           ◁◁͏͏       ll       ▷▷           ≡

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

QuackityHQ

Hello Señorita ;)

Hey abuelo :)

I know you did not
just call me a grandpa >:(

I did mister duck
whatcha gonna do?
splash me? 😀

D: You're so mean
to me Roux. I just
wanted friends 💔

You definitely came to
the wrong person pal

Heart broken, going
dark, dhmu 🔪💀🖤💥

LMAO
Slide back into my dms
when you get back señor ;)

I can't tell if you hate
me or love me. You literally
go from mean to flirty D:

Whatever you say Quackster
now let me sleep, I need energy
to look good in the morning 🥱

Good night Señorita,
I look forward to our
next encounter

You act like I'm dying or
Something Alex-

Okay fine, gOoDnIgHt
Mi amor ;)

Goodbye, abuelo caliente ;)

OH CMON, ROUU
NOW IM A HOT GRANDPA?¿?

Roux just chuckled at his reply and finished brushing her teeth, then sliding into bed. Her tired body and mind thinking back to their stream. She smiled, her mind blanking and sight drifting to black.

⠀⠀

"So Rou, have you thought of anything or anyone for the trip? I'm not sure where we should go though. Maybe we could go to my dads beach house in Hawaii? My mom and him are gonna be busy working anyways." Lydia rambled on and on about the idea. Roux just nodded, listening as she made pancakes for the two.

"That could be an option, It's super pretty there. How many rooms is it again? I know that your dad got that house from your grandparents so its huge." Lydia slightly nodded, thinking for a second.

"I believe there's about 6 or 7 bedrooms. I believe all but one has two beds. The last one is the master." Roux goes deep in thought about who she thinks should come. She's already in the process of getting Lydia's girlfriend as a surprise.  She's definitely bringing Karl, it would be wrong not to. But who else? She was ripped from her thoughts by Lydia calling her name.

"Roux! You there?"

"What? Oh yeah, my bad lyd. I was thinking on who to bring." Lydia smiled at her friend, apologizing.

"I asked Sadie, but she's busy. I wish I could've hung out with her, I wanna cuddle them so bad." Lydia pouted, sad. While Roux on the other hand smirked, soon quickly hiding it as she served Lydia her pancakes.