Twenty-Four !

Life By The Sea
Tubbo (ft.CG5)

And here it is, at long last.
Sorry for the wait loves, enjoy <3

"We've found him ma'am, everything will be alright. Do you have anyone of support?" The officer spoke to Roux calmingly, not wanting to startle her even more.

"My... my best friends. They're out right now.. I'm not sure when they'll be back-"

"Rou?! Rou! Oh my gosh, what happened?!" Sapnap and Lydia shouted, Roux immediately tearing up at the sight of them.

"Lyd, sap...." Roux was immediately smuggled into a hug by her best friends, crying.

"We will take our leave, we suggest you set up cameras if you continue to live here. We will contact you with further details about the situation and court date. Thank you, and stay as relaxed and comfortable as you can ma'am. Good night." The officer nodded his head and left the house, all that was left was silence and Rouxs sniffles.

"Rou... my love, what happened?" Lydia slowly rubbed circles into her back as they left the hug, making sure the bags were still out of her sight quickly.

"Callum.. he tried to touch me. I thankfully called the cops before he could do anything." Roux spoke in a whisper, she had forgotten about her birthday by this point as the clock struck midnight.

"That asshole. I knew he wasn't to be trusted, I'll bust his jaw-"

"Sap, no. He's going away for a long time now.. don't stress it. I'll just be in my room for a while. Thanks." Roux weakly smiled at her two best friends and walked to her room, shutting the door and locking it.

"What about the surprise?" Lydia frowned.

"I'm sure we can still do it, let us just make sure she's alright before then. We don't want to overwhelm her y'know?" They both nodded and continued to put things away and make something to snack on. Shortly later, Lydia knocked lightly on Rous door and left her food outside, not wanting to bother her alone time.

<3

It was now around 8pm the next day, Roux was still in her room. She was more talkative than before, but she still kept to herself. Lydia could hear her speaking to Quackity over the phone in her room from time to time. It was only them four who knew about the whole ordeal, but they wanted to keep it that way. As they put all the decor up, the front door was heard. There was a soft knock, almost like it was specific. Lydia ran over to the door and smiled at the people i front of her, greeting them with a hello and a hug.

"Thank you for coming all the way here guys. It means a lot, especially you." The male nodded, the two others smiling as well.

"Make yourself at home for a bit, we're currently trying to think of a way to get her out of her room in a hurry." Dream thought to himself for a second before an idea struck his mind.

"How about we fake the fire alarm? She'd come out for sure that way, and you could hide over there to surprise her." Karl nodded, and they begun to prep everything, thankfully Roux was taking a nap and had just woken up. As she glanced at the clock, it read 10pm. Then reality struck as it was her birthday.

"What a shitty birthday." Roux mumbled to herself as she trudged out of bed to turn off her AC. But before she could get there, she heard the screech of what sounded to be the fire alarm and slightly panicked, worried Sapnap or Lydia were hurt.