Halloween Special

Spooky Scary Skeletons
Andrew Gold

"Awh karl! You look adorable!" Roux was in awe at his costume, he was dressed as Tanjiro from Demon Slayer. He had the exact sword and everything.

"Thank you Rou, you look adorable too." Karl giggled as Lydia walked in, a person following suit.

"Girl! You look adorable, see Sade. Look how adorable she is." Sadie smiled in Rous direction and she beamed like the sun.

"Sadie! My favorite person!" Roux chuckled at  Lydia's expression, as she pulled Sadie in closer to her side.

"Love, I'll be fine don't be jealous." Sadie smiled at their girlfriend, Lydia just smiled knowing this was all for dramatics.

"You two are so cute together-"

"HELLO PEOPLE, YOUR FAVORITE PERSON IS HERE." Roux immediately sighed, knowing his loud voice from anywhere. Though she was slightly excited knowing all the boys would now be there.

"Sapnap shut up, you're literally- A PANDA? OH MY GOD AWH, COME HERE!" Roux chased Sapnap around the living room attempting to touch his ears.

Dream chuckled and that was when she noticed the rest of the boys.

"Dream did you take your bed sheets and play as a ghost.." Pulling the sheet off, Dream just smiled stupidly, knowing her next reaction.

"THATS SO CUTE TOO." The group chuckled and Karl could be seen asking Sapnap and Dream a question to which they answered with a small sad smile.

"He couldn't be here, there was no way for him to leave the UK. But he's also hanging with his girlfriend so we wouldn't want to bother him." Dream shook his head while Sapnap snickered, Roux was immediately intrigued.

"Who has a girlfriend? I need new best friends." As if on que, all faces were on her, mocking disgust.

"What? I'm kidding! But I could use another female to join our group." Lydia and Sadie agreed, nodding. At this point someone was sulking behind her, attention deprived.

"Señorita pay attention to me." He whined, Turning around she smiled almost immediately at the sight of him.

"Look at us! We're adorable, take that guys!" The two posed, both their marching duck outfits on display, Dream let out a wheeze.

All of them dressed up, went around to multiple stores, a mall, anywhere they could get to. Eventually they ended up at Dreams house, after a few glasses of alcohol most of them were passed out. Roux, Lydia and Dream were the only ones semi awake.

"I'm gonna take these guys to bed, Lyd will you take Sadie to the guest room? You can sleep with them in there." Lydia nodded, giving Sadie a piggy back ride to the room.

"Rou I apologize but I don't have anymore rooms." Roux shook her head, a smile on her face.

"That's fine, I'd rather stay here on the couch with him anyways." Dream smiled and nodded at them, giving Karl a piggyback ride to his room, Sapnap shortly after. Then it was dark and quiet, Quackity was hugged to her waist, his head on her shoulder region. Roux smiled and left a small kiss on his forehead. With that she smiled and fell asleep, the memories pouring in leaving her with happy dreams.

————————
524 words

GUYS FORGIVE ME, THIS WAS SUPPOSED TO BE OUT YESTERDAY BUT I WENT OUT WITH MY FRIENDS.

I hope everyone who celebrates Halloween had fun, if not I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Take this as a late Halloween present!

If you all didn't know the costumes, and/or were confused:

Roux: Duck Onesie
Quackity: Duck Onesie
Dream: Ghost
Sapnap: Panda Onesie
Karl: Tanjiro
Lydia: Cheshire Cat
Sadie (Lydia's lover): Alice

I love you all, thanks for 72k <33

ALSO CHECK OUT MY NEW BOOK!! I'd appreciate it a lot, sorry for the shameless promo. Take care my loves :)

-Max/Meda