Six !!

Mr Loverman
Rickey Montgomery

0:59 ───◉───── 3:32

↺͏͏ ◁◁͏͏ ll ▷▷ ≡

✧ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✦✧✦ ▬▭▬ ▬▭▬ ✧

Rou stopped her skateboard, opening the door to the 7/11. Calmly she hummed a song that was currently stuck in her head as she strolled to the back fridges, looking for monster cans.

"Why do they never have pipe- YES!" Roux immediately felt embarrassed, apologizing quietly to all the customers now staring at her.

As she walked to the candy isle to buy some snickers for Lydia she noticed someone, she could've sworn she'd seen their face before. Bit from where? Before she could ask though her phone starting ringing.

"Lydia? What's up?" Roux sent the call to her Airpods as she continued looking for the candy bars.

"Sorry, I wanted to ask you where you were." Lydia was doing something as she spoke, Roux assumed it was probably work. That or she was gaming, but Roux was sure it was work.

"Oh, it's no problem Lydia. I'm at the Seven Eleven down the street. What did you need?" Roux picked up the largest size they had for snickers and looked for Cookies n Creme Hersheys. Still keeping an eye on the guy that walked in, he was painfully familiar and she couldn't put her finger on it.

"Oh! Firstly i wanted some Snickers, but I'm sure you already knew that. And secondly, pick me up some chocolate milk? That or coffee, I'm not in the mood for Monster right now." Roux chuckled at her best friend, they knew each other so well.

"Alright, let me go look Lyd." Grabbing her favorite Chocolate bar and a regular chocolate one, she walked back towards the fridges and grabbed Lydia her chocolate milk before turning around. She didn't look up since she was changing her music, this led her to bump into a hard chest.

"Oh my god, shit! I'm so sorry! Please, let me help you up." Roux freaked out, Lydia laughing on the other end, shortly after saying she'd see her at home. Then hanging up.

"Nah it's all good, we all make mistakes." That voice. She knew that voice. Snapping her head towards him it was almost immediately she remembered.

"Sapnap?" His face went from soft to shocked, maybe also a little panicked. Roux immediately felt bad all over again.

"Oh uh- are you a fan? I didn't me-" Roux randomly broke into a fit of chuckles at his embarrassed face. Her face was flushed in embarrassment, but he wouldn't see that past the mask.

"No no- Sap, it's me Roux. I feel you'd recognize the voice of the girl who chased you with a sword for trying to kill her dog?" Though it was hard to see behind the mask, he had a smile. They both looked stupid laughing like that in the middle of the store but hey, who cares.

"Rou? Is that really you? You're shorter than I imagined." Roux immediately stopped laughing, now glaring. She wanted to wipe the stupid smirk she knew he had off his face so bad.

"Yeah, and you're shorter than I thought too. But I'm not picking on you." Roux smirked at his expression as she left him dumbfounded and headed to the cashier.

"Hey! That's mean Rou! I'm taller than Quackity though." Roux chuckled at his attempt to sound cool, though instead it made her laugh.

"Yeah yeah Sap, sure. Keep telling yourself that. Though, I'm sure Alex is probably hella short." Both of the friends laughed as they thanked the Clerk, leaving the store.