Eighteen !!

TW:
Mentions of physical and mental abuse!

"Oh- hello Callum, it's nice to meet you!" Roux smiled at the taller male, Lydia nodding in agreement.

"Well ah- I have to go uhm, feed my dog.. yeah I have to do that now! See you guys around!" Roux happily waved goodbye while Lydia looked at his backside while he disappeared into the apartment next to theirs, her mind blanking out.

"Lyd? You good? Let's order that pizza now." Lydia snapped out of her trance and slowly nodded, still skeptical.

"Oh yeah, the pizza. The menu is on the fridge, let me go get ready for the night. You already know what I want!" Roux screamed down the hall 'okay' and Lydia continued taking off everything and changing for the night. She looked in the mirror, her face twisted with confusion. Something was off, but she couldn't tell what. After doing her nightly face wash, she lightly slapped her cheeks with water, and dried them.

"All is ordered, I also called Uber eats to bring us some Chocolate milk and some Iced Tea!" Lydia nodded, thanking roux. Both of the girls went to sit on the couch, while Lydia went to pull out her phone she noticed out of the corner of her eye Roux was switching between two chats.

"Who you texting?" Lydia teased Roux, Rouxs eyes widened immediately as she waved her hands in defense.

"No one, no one! I'm only texting Quackity.." Lydia smirked and poked fun at Roux, whom in turn screamed and tackled Lydia. The night ended in both of the girls giggling and watching movies in Rouxs room. Where they slowly fell asleep..

<3

"Morning sleepyhead."

"Morning bit- Sapnap?!" Sapnap laughed while he slouched on their couch, Lydia popping her head out of the kitchen and around the corner.

"Good morning, Rou." Lydia smiled at Roux before popping her head back into the kitchen to continue making breakfast.

"Morning Lyd, you know sap, why not just live here. You literally are here more than your own house dude." Sapnap sat up this time slinging his arm over the couch.

"Well my siblings are pretty loud so I just choose to chill here, I can't go to Dream for like another year or two so I'm stuck living with my parents till I maybe find a house for myself." Roux pondered for a second, nodding before getting an idea. She took a mental note to speak to Lydia later.

"Oh yeah I understand, it took me a bit to move away with my parents. Thank goodness Lydia wanted to move with me." Lydia walked out to the dining room that was open to the living room and placed three plates down.

"Mhmm, we both were pretty much miserable and needed to leave immediately." They all began to eat as Roux agreed, slightly shaking her head to get rid of the memories that clouded it when the topic was brought up..

•-•-•-•

"Dad, why can't you just understand I'm bisexual?" Her father glared daggers at her, Rouxs mother was sat at the table with hands entangled in her hair.

"We did not raise a- a whatever you are.. in this house Roux! You were supposed to be the perfect child and you ruin it like this? Was what we gave you not enough?" Roux dropped her head, her mother still mumbling things like "where did we go wrong?" And "this is not my daughter".

"But dad- I'm still your little Roro!-" Her fathers fist slammed on the table, startling the already fragile Roux.

"Do not use that name here, you are not my Roro. My little princesa is not whoever you are, you're not my daughter!" Roux felt the tears brim her eyes, as he put heavy emphasis on the word not each time. She couldn't understand why they hated her, just two years ago they treated her like she was their pride and joy. Now she's just a piece of trash who happens to live in their home.