Sixteen !!

"Karl, Run!" Karl and Roux ran as fast as they could out of the room and down the stairs, surprisingly they didn't slip.

"I'm so gonna get you two back for that!" Karl and Roux split, Roux ran behind the couch and Karl ran to the table where everyone was sitting. Quackity ran to Karl first, but before he grabbed him Karl ratted Roux out.

"It was all her idea! Spare me!" Roux looked at Karl with a face of betrayal and disappointment.

"Roxy!" Quackity ran towards Roux, who just screamed and ran away from him. Eventually he caught her and flicked her on the forehead, he had dried by then so he sat down to eat with the rest.

"That was quite amusing to watch."

"Oh shut up, Dre." Roux snapped back, everyone just chuckled.

<3

"So where should we go to today guys?" Niki questioned, the group glanced back and forth until Roux had an idea.

"Karl! Remember the place we used to go in the summer? With Mr.Boris?" Karls eyes immediately lit up with excitement.

"Yes! We should go there, im sure they're still running." Roux and Karl spoke excitedly about the place while the rest looked at them confused, so sapnap cleared his throat.

"Oh sorry, our bad. It's a whole place full of activities! I can tell Lydia to meet us there since she's coming right Roxy?" Roux nodded, the rest of the group nodded with equal excitement. Roux oddly skipped down the sidewalk towards the place, where she saw Lydia already sitting on a bench outside the large place as they arrived.

"Oh there you guys are! Let's head in, they've added new games since last time." Roux made a noise no one could describe as she grabbed Karl and Lydia, dragging them inside while the others followed. She immediately darted towards the main desk.

"Hello welcome to pointcross, I'm Derek and my father runs this company. How may we help you get into the activities today?" Roux pondered over his name for a second before it hit her.

"Derk? Is that really you?" His eyes immediately flew open, along with his mouth dropping.

"Rox? Karl? Lia? Is that really you guys? I see you've brought some more friends this time too! It's been forever, im sure my father would love to see you all." He came from around the counter and hugged all 3 of them, smiling at the others as well.

"Its been so long, how much for all of us Derek?" Roux opened her wallet, handing him money when he pushed it back.

"No no Rox don't pay me, its on the house for you guys. You're literally my childhood best friends c'mon now." Roux laughed and gave him another hug, the others thanked him happily. Roux and Lydia tried to pay again but he threatened to pick them up over his shoulders and spin them around, so they immediately took it back.

"Well for the new comers here, welcome! We have Bowling, Arcades, glow in the dark mini golf, pool tables in the bowling alley, and there's a movie theater on the top floor. I hope you enjoy your time here, also my dad should be working the arcade so make sure to stop by later you guys." With a nod and a third hug, they parted ways.

Since it was fairly early, they decided mini golf was the best way to start. It was Dream and Quackitys idea after all.

"How are you two winning?!" Roux and Quackity laughed as they Highfived, being the victors they were.