Fourteen !!

"Are you blind?" All eyes were now on Roux, who was possibly fuming.

"Excuse you? What did you say?" The older woman was now looking at Roux with a disgusting fake smile.

"Roxy its okay-"

"Oh, would you stop being so bitter." Roux was now infront of the woman. Everyone around them was now panicked, Karl knew exactly how this was gonna go so he asked for Sapnaps phone and called someone immediately.

"I'm sorry what?! Watch your tone young lady!" Roux scoffed and rolled her eyes, she walked over and Grabbed Quackitys hand. She gave him a knowing look practically saying "Trust Me".

"Hey! Don't touch him." Karl tried to play it calm but it didn't work, Roux had a totally different plan.

"Don't be mad cause i'm fitter." The woman was just getting more and more red from anger, the more Roux made fun and teased her the redder she went.

"Why you little brat! Don't speak to me that way, just leave me and this boy alone. my son is chief of police!" Roux smirked at her lie, it was quite obvious she lied cause she looked away when she said it but looked back immediately.

"Roxy i think that's enough." Karl stepped in this time, but he and the rest really wanted her to keep going.

"Why hasn't it hit her?" Everyone looked at her confused, Dreams eyes went wide immediately knowing what she was referencing, he tried to hold his laugh.

"He doesn't wanna bang you, somebody hang you!" The woman immediately got disgusted, Dream broke into complete laughter, Karl frantically looked around for someone specific when he saw her closing her door quickly.

"What?!" Dreams laughing only got louder, he sort of explained to Wilbur and Sapnap what she meant and they joined in laughing.

"Uh oh." Niki mumbled, smiling.

"Here we go." Karl sighed, smiling as well.

"I didn't really mean it, but rumors spiral." Roux whispered the last part and broke into angry laughter.

"Roxy! What are you doing?!" Lydia spun her around and shook her a bit. Rouxs eyes widened almost instantly, but a smile went on her face.

"But Lydia, what was i meant to do?" Lydia understood the reference and went along with it.

"Apologize to this nice lady, You're gonna go viral." Lydia's smirk combined with Rouxs was just evil itself, but it would add to the vlog.

"I'm sorry, not sorry bout what I said." The lady went from a cocky to a pissed expression in seconds. At this point, Dream had the camera and was showing it all on film.

"Just say oh well, or go to hell." Both girls smiled as the lady stomped away, the daughter staying behind for a few minutes in awe.

"You really need to chill dumbass, before you end up in jail again." Roux laughed immediately, and Dream started to snicker.

"Yeah Roxy- wait.. Again?!" The rest of the group began laughing at his tone, but they were cut off by a smaller voice.

"Excuse me miss? Thank you so much, Quackity is one of my favorite comfort streamers- no offense to you guys! You're all amazing! But he was one of the first streamers I ever came across from the smp, and i felt awful she was doing such a thing." Roux crouched down and smiled at the girl. Lydia walked over and put her hand on rouxs shoulder, standing next to her.