ch-5

~a few days before the exams~
I knocked on the staff meeting room, as a cheerful 'come in!' came from behind it. I opened the door, stepping inside. I bowed a little to my teachers. "You called for me, Principal Nezu?" "Yes Izumi-san, please, take a seat." He replied, with his usual bright smile.

I took a seat beside All Might, who was in his skeleton form, and listened to what they were discussing. "Now, with the connection between The Hero Killer and the League Of Villains, there's a possibility that the villains will be reinvigorated, huh?"  

"Of course, it would be better to prevent that before it begins, but as a school, it would be best to be completely certain. If we consider how fights against villains will continue to intensify in today's society, then combat training against robots is not practical. Originally, robots were used to avoid complaints about people getting injured in the entrance exams." Mr. Snipe explained.

^What is we talking about?^ I thought to myself.  Aizawa-sensei had told me that Principal Nezu had called me for some important discussion, but I need some context to understand shit, thank you very much.

"We can just ignore those, let them say what they want." Aizawa-sensei deadpanned. "We can't exactly just do that, now can we?" Ms. Midnight said. "I understand why you want to change the exam, but having the students fight us in teams of two.." Huh-?

"Yes, that's a bit unfair." "If we win too easily, we wouldn't be able to give them grades." Thirteen and Present mic said. "Of course, we would take that into consideration and give the students a handicap." Mr. Snipe told. "Principal Nezu, what do you think?" Aizawa-sensei asked. 

"Of course I also agree with the changing of the practical exam. What should we do to keep the students from being in even more danger? The answer is simple. We must have the students themselves become stronger." The principal explained. "That's true." "I have no objections."

"Then, to deter-" "Uhm, excuse me." I raised my hand. All the teachers looked at me with curiosity. "I hate to interrupt this important discussion but... I'm afraid I have no idea about what's going on, or why I'm here." I sweatdropped.

All the teachers then looked at Aizawa-sensei. "You didn't tell her?" All Might asked. Tell me-? "I forgot." Aizawa-sensei deadpanned as the others sweatdropped. Principal sighed. "Izumi-san, so you have been informed that your class will be fighting against faux villains for the final term exam, by a student from class B, if I'm right?" He asked.

I nodded. "Well, we teachers have decided to change the exam and make the students fight one of us, in teams of two." I was shocked but nodded again, and then asked, "May I ask, why are you telling me this?" with a head tilt. Ms. Midnight silently squealed.

"We have also decided that you will be fighting the students in the practical exam as well, as a teacher." My jaw almost dropped. ^Hold up- what-^ "huh?" I managed to mutter out. Principal Nezu giggled a little at my reaction. "Surprising, I know," he said.

I looked at Aizawa-sensei, to make sure that the bear-like principal wasn't just messing around with me. When he nodded, I had to stop myself from screaming out of joy. My cheeks puffed up as I tried to hold in my excitement, and my smile. 

Midnight lost it at that and ran to me, squishing my cheeks. "Mish Minight, wut awe you dwoing-" I asked, voice sounding weird. "How can someone be so cute?!" she squealed, hugging me to her chest, my face pressed against her melons. 

^Is this... Is this what heaven feels like?^ OK I know I sound like a pervert, but my bisexual ass literally could not help but feel weirdly happy and comfortable. Boobs are so soft, they make great pillows. You can NOT tell me otherwise.