Backstory

~Y/n's pov~

{15th June 2012. Age: 7}
I was training my quirk with mama, she was teaching me how to use lightning, frost, and clay because I had mastered fire, water, earth, and air. Papa was out on hero work. He promised he will teach me how to use telepathy! "Now now sweetie, you need to concentrate on your power. Try not to get distracted please." mama cooed softly. "Okay, mama." I chirped as I concentrated more on my quirk. I closed my eyes as the ground started freezing beneath my feet. "Great job hun. Now try using lightning." Mom said. By the time papa returned, I knew how to use the other 3 elements, but I need to be stronger to use it long range.

{27th May 2013. Age: 9)
Ms. Kage was teaching me Math till she received a call. "Hello?" She said. There was some mumbling on the other side. I was able to pick up some of the words "Villain" "Dead" "Sorry" and some other words. Ms. Kage looked like she was about to cry so I tugged on her sleeve, making her look at me. "Why are you crying Kage-sensei?" I asked, looking at her with worry. She started crying heavily, making my heart hurt a little. "I-It's your parents... T-They're d-d-dead." she choked out. My eyes widened.
"W-what? H-HOW?!" I yelled as tears started gathering in my eyes. "V-villain attack. I'm so s-sorry...." She told and hugged me tightly. I started crying rivers and oceans. "W-why? Why? Why not me?" I muttered/choked out. That was the day I lost my parents. Ms. Kage dropped me off at the adoption center, where they accepted me of course.

{5th March 2014. Age: 10}
Today is my birthday, but I don't want to celebrate it like always... The center staff and even the owner are trying to get me to celebrate my birthday, but I don't feel like it, not without mama and papa. Someone entered the center, great, another day of people coming, looking at and talking to us, and taking one to their home.
The couple came to me and I looked at them, not really holding any emotion. Hmm... they look familiar. "Water... Hose?" I mumbled and their smiles widened. "You know us?" the woman asked (I'm gonna call her water and Kota's dad will be Hose.) and I nodded. "You're water." I pointed at the woman, "And you're Hose." I pointed at the man. "You guys have water quirks, something similar to my quirk." I pointed at myself.
After talking for a few minutes, they went to talk to the other kids. I sighed, ^I know they're not gonna even pick me...^ I thought as they went to the manager to tell the one they're gonna adopt. Ms. Rana (the manager) smiled widely and nodded. Some staff came to me and told me that they are gonna get me ready. My eyes widened. ^They picked.... me? But why?^ I thought as small tears started gathering in my eyes. Today, I was adopted by one of my favorite heroes.

{12th December 2014. Age: 10}
Me and papa (Papa now refers to Hose) were sitting in the waiting room of the hospital. Apparently, just a few weeks after they adopted me, we found out that mama (here refers to Water) was pregnant, and today she is giving birth to my little sibling. I'm so nervous yet excited! We heard the crying of a baby and immediately stood up. The doctor came outside and removed her mask. "It's a boy! Both the child and the mother are healthy," she said as we started crying tears of joy.
We ran in and looked at mama and then the baby in her arms. I gently approached her and we both smiled at each other. The same doctor came in with a certificate and some file-like thing. "So, what are you gonna name the baby?" She asked with a smile. Mama papa looked at me expectantly, I was confused. Then it hit me, they wanted me to name my baby brother.
I thought for some moments and something inside me clicked. "How about... Kota?" I asked as I looked at them. "That's such a lovely name! We're gonna call you, Kota." Mom said as she looked at baby Kota. My cute baby brother.

{27th June 2018. Age: 13}
I and Kota ran through the halls and into the room. There we saw them. "Mama... Papa..." both of us muttered, looking at our dead parents. I fell to my knees, fat tears falling down. "Not... again... please...." I cried out. Shino nee-san (you call her that since she isn't that much older than you. We're gonna pretend that Water Hose died when they were 33, Mandalay is like 28 right now.) hugged us from behind as Kota also started crying. That's the day I lost my foster parents and started avoiding everyone except Kota, who I had sworn to protect will my last breath.

{19th September 2019. Age:14}
I finally got my provisional license. I had gotten a special recommendation from the wild wild pussycats and had been accepted to take the exam. I passed with a score of 98, which was the highest in the whole test. (ignore my poor editing)

 (ignore my poor editing)

{2nd December 2019. Age: 14}
I finally debuted as a pro hero. I'm a new underground hero with the name of the wolf hero: Luna. I already saved a few civilians already. Let's just hope Kota still accepts me.

{5th March 2020. Age: 15}
Today's my birthday, and I discovered that I'm one of the few that has a soulmate, and all I can think of is, ^Why me?^. Don't get me wrong, I don't have anything against having a soulmate, but that was if all the people I loved didn't die or get hurt severely.
My mark looked like a wolf, which was sort of cool. I'll just cover it up I guess, don't wanna meet my soulmate.

{10th May 2020. Age: 15)
"WHAT!?" I shrieked, looking at uncle Aizawa in disbelief. First, he looked like a fucking mummy. He had come to visit us and had told me that he wanted me to be in his class, 1-A. He said I already got special recommendations from like, 10 pros or something? "You heard me," he grumbled. I sighed and looked at my brother. "Who's gonna protect him then?" I asked sadly. "We will!" Shino nee-san and Ryuko nee-san said. (Ryuko is Pixie Bob.)
I sighed again and muttered a small, "Why?" "First, because we can train your quirk better there. And second, because you can't be home-schooled forever, you need friends." He said. I huffed. Looks like I'm going to UA... He then told me how the sports festival is about to start and all, and all the things I'm gonna need to know.

Looks like Reader-chan is going to UA!
-Wolfie-chan.