Important!!

So I decided to change something...

Since the reader is number 3 and 4 heroes' daughter, she deserves to know some other hero kids. (CoUgH cOuGh Shoto--) 

I decided that Y/n should know Shoto, I don't know why. They met when they first inherited their quirks, at the age of 4. 

Their friendship: From the beginning 

~Shoto's pov~
I was walking aimlessly through the crowd, trying to find my parents. We were at a party where many well-known heroes meet and talk. There's one every year... As I tried to find mother and father, I saw a girl looking for someone too. She had H/c hair and cute wolf features. We made eye contact all of a sudden after I felt a weird jolt in my heart. She suddenly ran away, probably to who she was looking for.

~Y/n's pov~
I was looking for mama and papa when I suddenly made eye contact with a boy, after feeling a weird jolt in my heart. He was cute and had two-colored hair and eyes, he also reminded me of that scary mean man on the TV, what was his name, Endeevol? Nah, it was something else. Out of the corner of my eyes, I saw mama and papa and I ran to them, forgetting about the cute boy. 

~Tiny time skip~
"Now behave, we are going to meet the number two hero and his family," Papa said after he found me stuffing chocolate in my mouth. "O-Okay papa!" I said, straightening up my posture and wiping my mouth. "Ah, greetings Elementalist, Wolf Howler." That big mean man from the TV said, coming towards us with his family. I hid behind mama's leg, a little scared.

Then I saw him, the same boy from earlier, he was also hiding behind his mom's leg. We made eye contact again and blinked. The world around us seemed to fade away as we came out of hiding, walking to each other with one arm extended. I felt as if I've known him for years, even though I'm only 4... (I hope you can imagine what is happening, 'cause I sure can...) 

~3rd person pov~
The two families watched as the two four-year-old children grabbed each other's hands, looking deep into each other's eyes as if there was nothing else, no one else there. The three pros started talking to each other. "What's your name?" Y/n asked with curious eyes, as they intertwined their fingers, bringing their hands down, standing side by side. "I'm Shoto Todoroki, what about you?" Shoto asked with a smile. "I'm Y/n L/n, it's nice to meet you Shoto!" the girl beamed at him. "Nice to meet you too Y/n," he said. 

"This party's boring, let's go to a cool place I found!" she cheered, running in a direction, dragging Shoto with her. The boy just laughed and followed her. Y/n pushed open a glass door, and the cool breeze of the night welcomed them. They both got to know each other better, became best friends.

~Time skip~ ~They both are 8~
Y/n and Shoto were playing at Y/n's house, when suddenly, Shoto's quirk activated on its own, and slightly burned Y/n's shoulder, as she yelped in pain. F/n ran into the room, to see what had happened. When he saw what Shoto had done, he yelled, "Stay away from Y/n!" and picked him up by his collar, carrying him to the living room, before calling Enji. He knew Y/n could take care of herself with the wounds, so he let her be. 

Y/n's parents didn't let them both see each other, but they used their parent's phones to call each other, telling how they hated this, how their parents were tryna keep them apart... How they should just run away together... They did manage to meet each other once but got caught by her mother. Y/n managed to meet Shoto once again, but what he did, surprised her.

He told her to marry him and gave her a ring that was made out of pure gold. (DaNg) Of course, she said yes. So yeah, they were secretly engaged, promising to marry each other when they are old enough. ('cause they're only 8) Then, when Y/n's parents died, they lost connection with each other.

Because of this, I will be rewriting the chapters.

Love,

Wolfie-chan.