Intro ch.

Name: Y/n Izumi
Age: 15
Birthday: March 5
Height: 158 cm (around 5'2)
Hair color: H/c
Hair length: long asf
Eye color: E/c

Family/Friends:-
F/n L/n (Pro hero: Wolf-Howler): bio-father: deceased
M/n L/n (Pro hero: Elementalist): bio-mother: deceased
Water Hose: Foster parents: deceased
Kota Izumi: step-bro: alive
Shino Sosaki (Pro hero: Mandalay): Step-aunt: Alive
Wild Wild Pussycats: current guardians: Alive
Shota Aizawa (Pro hero: Eraser head): favorite hero/your guardian for when you are at Musutafu: Alive

Appearance: (this, just with h/c hair and e/c eyes)

Quirk: Elemental wolfThis quirk is a mix of the reader's parents

This quirk is a mix of the reader's parents. The quirk allows the reader to use 8 elements. But, while she uses any element, her senses heighten, more than they already are.
The wolf side of her quirk also allows her to use telepathy amongst the people she is close with or loves (somewhat like a pack bond?), which are not many, due to her isolating herself from others, afraid if she got too close, she will lose them too. She can howl loudly, creating some ear-piercing sound but it doesn't harm her, she also uses it to call for help or tell where she is. (Like Presentation Michael's voice quirk but a little lower than his loudest voice.)
She can grow claws, using them as knives. She can also transform into a wolf, and talk to other animals
Here are the 8 elements she can control:
Fire, water, air, earth, frost, clay, lightning, shadow

Drawbacks of her quirk:
She suffers from hypothermia if she overuses air, water, or frost. She suffers from heatstroke if she overuses fire. Over-usage of electricity causes her brain to electrocute (like Kaminari) and she starts acting a little dumb and weird. Overusing of earth and clay makes her body numb. Over-using shadow causes her to be temporarily blind for 15 minutes. If she suffers from more than one of these drawbacks, she faints.

Likes:
- Playing sports, music, singing, dancing, rapping, playing instruments, heroes, coffee, animals, nature, reading, (and all the things you like.)

Dislikes:
Seeing the people she loves get hurt, bullies, mean people, fake heroes, villains, applying too much makeup, (and all the things you don't like.)

Facts about Y/n:
- Y/n already has a hero name, costume, and provisional license.
- She's already an underground hero.
- Her bio-parents died when she was 8 and her foster family died when she was 13.
- She does want to be close with her family and friends, but she doesn't do it because she's afraid that they will get hurt, just like her 2 previous families. 
- Kota is the only one who is close with Y/n.
- Despite her innocent look, she likes to swear a lot and is a total badass. 
- She can speak English, Korean and Japanese fluently. 
- She has been home-schooled all her life, due to her parents being over-protective of her and Kota.
- She is going to UA so that she can train to be a better hero and to control her quirk, which tends to get out of control often.
- She covers her soulmate mark with makeup, not wanting to meet her soulmate.
- She likes staying in her wolf form in winters because it keeps her warm.

Hero name- The wolf hero: Luna
Hero costume: (Something like this, just rather than it being a 2+ piece costume, imagine it as a suit that covers your body completely, not the head, face ears, and tail of course.) (Also, imagine that the neon green is f/c. If your fav color is black, then take some other color. :P)

Wolf form:

Wolf form:

Soulmate things:A person gets a mark anywhere on their arm, it is identical to their soulmate's mark

Soulmate things:
A person gets a mark anywhere on their arm, it is identical to their soulmate's mark. Y/n has her mark on her right forearm and covers it up with makeup, but she need not wear makeup when she is in hero costume since the black sleeve is made to hide it. Here is the soulmate mark she and the 4 boys have:

Hey guys, welcome to my new book! I hope you enjoy it! The next chapter will have reader-chan's backstory

Hey guys, welcome to my new book! I hope you enjoy it! The next chapter will have reader-chan's backstory. Stay tuned.
Love,
Wolfie-chan.