ch-3

ch-3: Hero names and internships. 

So, we were deciding hero names today. I mean, at least my classmates were. I just sat on my seat, drawing Kiri. The first one to go was TwinkleToes (we all know who that is, right?) who chose a whole damned sentence as his name. Midnight accepted it but rejected Pinky's name, which was Alien Queen. The next one was Tsu, whose name was kawaii~

"Hearing hero: Earphone jack!"
"Tentacle hero: Tentacole" 
"Taping hero: Cellophane"
Martial arts hero: Tail man."
"Sweets hero: Sugarman!"
"Pinky!"
"Stun gun hero: Chargebolt."
"Stealth hero: Invisible girl"
Everything hero: Creati."
"Shoto."
"Jet-black hero: Tsukoyami"
"Fresh picked hero: Grape juice."
"Petting hero: Anima"
"King explosion murderer." "Yeah, no," I muttered

Everyone was choosing great names, maybe except Bakugo. I saw Uraraka having a hard time picking a hero name, so I tapped her shoulder since I sat behind her. She looked at me. "Having a hard time?" I asked while tilting my head. She nodded. "How about... Uravity? Ura from your name and Avity from your quirk!" I suggested. "Wah! That's perfect! Thank you so much Izumi-chan!" She exclaimed and jolted down the name. She stood up and presented the name, everyone liked it.

"All that's left is Bakugo, Iida, and Midoriya," Midnight said. After that, Iida chose his first name as his hero one, and Deku chose well uh, Deku. After that, we were given forms to choose the hero agency we gon' intern with. I don't need to intern with someone, but I want to meet new people at least. I found a name I think I've heard before, Fat gum. Hm... Let's go to Fat gum agency then! I circled his name and went to submit my form. 

~Time skip~
It was lunchtime. I was drawing a sketch of a device I made, then I labeled its parts and how the device works. I created 3 more copies of them. I put one of the devices (you made 4 of the same device in total for testing.) in a small black box along with one of the neatly folded instruction sheets. Then I did the same with the 3 remaining devices and sheets. I wore my own device around my wrist. I picked up the small boxes and gave one each to Kiri, Baku, Todo, and Deku. 

"It's a device I made. If you press this button here, it will tell me you're in danger and send your location to me. I made 4 of them, but they're not interconnected so only I will get to know. Once I can interconnect all of them together, I will make more of them so we can distribute them amongst the class. These are for testing, please wear it." Is what I told the four boys. I wasn't lying, I will make more for the class when I will be able to interconnect all the devices. 

Explanation:
Name: alert watch
The reader has created a device that looks somewhat like a watch. (like those fitness bands. The ones that tell you how many steps you have taken and stuff) it acts somewhat like a tracker. If a person presses a specific button of the device, it will send its location to the devices it is connected to, in this case, Kiri's, Baku's, Deku's, and Todo's device is connected to only the reader's device, which is the main device right now. If the reader sends presses the button in case of emergency, the location will be received by the four.

The reader is trying to get all the devices to be interconnected with each other so that the whole class can ask for help when in danger. She's also taking the help of Mei Hatsume from the support course, who really liked the idea.

~Time skip~
I stood in front of the Fat gum agency, a little nervous. I saw a boy, wearing a UA uniform. Hmm, must be a third year, or maybe second. He entered the building, so did I. I stood in front of the receptionist. "Excuse me," I said softly, and she looked up from her computer. "Yes?" "I'm here for my internship. Y/n Izumi from UA high." I said. "Ah yes, Izumi. Fat gum has been waiting for you. Just go up those stairs, the third floor. His office is the first room you would see." She said and I nodded.