Ch-8

Again, this chapter focuses on the villains for the first part 

~A few days before the summer camp~
~At the Villain's Hideout~
~3rd person POV~

"I expect nothing less from Master, finding so easily the destination of those guys that I couldn't find no matter how hard I looked." The blue-haired man named Shigaraki said as he made a card pyramid with Yoshi's cards.

"It was worth having them on standby, wasn't it, Tomura Shigaraki?" Kurogiri commented. "I guess," he replied as the perfect pyramid was now ruined. Just then, the door opened to reveal the villain, Giran.

"I was contacted by the union. They said, they could deliver the goods by tomorrow morning. They were hastily put together, so they don't look like much, but the quality is guaranteed." The broker said.

"I apologize for asking for something unreasonable." "Hey Shigaraki... Do you know why the union accepted your unreasonable request?" the latter turned to face the older man.

"Cause everyone's got high expectations of you. If the LOV becomes active, then those smoldering in the dark will start to move. If that happens, then those like me can share in the profits." The grey-haired man smirked.

"Don't worry. Soon you'll be so busy, you won't be able to keep up." "I'll be looking forward to that day... Anyway, thanks." and with that, the now C-Ranked villain exited the abandoned bar.

"My pieces and prey are all in place. Then, it's time to start our little game.." Tomura laughed. "Tomura~! You'll never guess what happened while I was at the store!" An excited Yoshi burst through the door with some grocery bags in his hands.

"What happened, Yoshi?" "Guess, guess!" the shorter male giggled as he went to hug his soulmate. "Hmm, a murder happened? A fight broke out?" The latter took a wild guess.

"Whattt no! As much as I'd love if that happened, that's not it." Yoshi's new wings were now wrapped around himself and Tomura, tickling the taller man as he chuckled. "Hm, then I don't know," he admitted.

"Well~! Dad called me, and said that he's sending someone to help us with the mission! Someone we know well!" the pink-haired bean gave a :D smile as he told Tomura that. "And who might that be?"

"Oh, that I don't kn—" "He was talking about me." A voice spoke lowly as the door once again creaked open. The three people in the dimly lit bar turned to the voice.

Yoshi gasped as soon as he recognized who it was, Tomura raised his brow, and Kurogiri smiled. The brunette girl pulled removed her AirPods from her ears and looked at her two brothers.

Yoshi then ran to hug his little sister, excitedly calling out her name, "Yeo-chan!!"

~Present day, the day of the summer camp~
~Y/n's POV~

"UA has finished its first semester and started summer vacation. However, those of you trying to be heroes won't be getting days to rest. At the summer camp, we'll have you aiming for even greater heights, for 'Plus Ultra'!" Aizawa sensei finished his speech.

I was anxious, excited, terrified, happy, restless- all of that, yes.

"Whattttt?! There are people in Class A taking extra classes? Does that mean you had people who failed the exam? What? Isn't that weird, isn't that weird?! Even though they're supposed to be better than Class B?! How can that be?!" I turned around with a weirded-out expression, to look at this idiot spouting all this nonsense.

Kendo, the class representative of 1-B, karate-chopped Monoma was speaking shit about our class. "Sorry!" The orange-haired girl apologized as she dragged Monoma to the bus. The other students of 1-B followed suit, making us all sweat-drop. After that, we also went to our bus.