ch-6

This chapter doesn't focus on the reader that much, most of the chapter focuses on the villains.

~Third person pov~
"Are you curious... Tomura Shigaraki, about this boy Izuku Midoriya?" Kurogiri asked as the leader of the LOV, Shigaraki stared at the picture of Deku. "Shigaraki-san." A new voice spoke up, making the two turn to face the villain, Giran. "You have been the talk of the town for the past few days. I hear you're starting something big-" 

"And, who are they?" Tomura asked, cutting Giran's sentence off. The villain smirked, before walking out, and coming back in with two people. "So it's you. I saw a picture of you, but you look gross in person.." A man with ebony black hair said. 

"Oh wow, the handy guy! You're friends with the great Stain, right? Right?! Let me join, too! The League of Villains!" a blonde girl in a high school uniform cheered, almost jumping from excitement. After a few seconds of silence, Tomura ordered, "Kurogiri... get rid of these guys."  

"Everything I hate came in one set. A brat, and a rude guy." he spat. "Now now, they came all this way to visit, so let's hear them out, Shigaraki. Besides, that big shot broker brought them, they're bound to be valuable assets." Kurogiri reasoned.

"I don't care what you do to them, but make sure I get my commission, Kurogiri," Giran commented, smoking his cigar. "At least let me introduce them.." He sighed. 

"First this cute high school girl. Her name and face were kept tightly under wraps by the media, but she's on the run as the suspect in a series of deaths by blood loss." "I'm Toga! Himiko Toga! I want to become Mr. Stainy, I want to kill him! so let me join the league, Tomura-kun!" Toga exclaimed.

"I don't get her, is she crazy?" Tomura asked, weirded out. "She can hold a conversation for the most part. I'm sure she'll be of use. Next, this guy over here, he hasn't committed any flashy crimes, but he holds fast to Stain's ideology." Giran pointed to the scarred dude.

"I'm uneasy about this, does this organization have a just cause? Don't tell me you're gonna let this crazy woman in?" "You can't even do what this high school girl was able to do. Give me your name first, you're an adult, right?" Tomura asked.

"I currently go by Dabi." "That's not what I want to know, What's your real name?" "I'll tell you when it's time, anyways I will carry out the will of the hero killer." "You don't have to say what you haven't been asked. Jeez everyone's so hung up about Stain, Stain.." Tomura muttered, getting up from the barstool.

"I don't feel good... You're all no good!" He yelled as he went to charge at the two 'newcomers'. Toga swung her knife while Dabi put his quirk to use. Before they could hurt each other, Kurogiri created multiple mist portals, keeping their arms away from the other.

"Please calm down, Shigaraki. Strangely enough, we're in the spotlight right now, so now is our chance." Kurogiri went closer to Shigaraki and whispered "We shouldn't be rejecting them, we should be receiving them."

Tomura pulled his hands back and went away to his room. "Good morning Tomura~" A boy yawned out, hugging the pillow that he had slept on. "Ah, you decided to wake up, Yoshi." Tomura smiled at the pink-haired boy nicknamed Yoshi, taking 'father' off his face.

"Yeah, I heard yelling, did something happen?" Yoshi asked, hugging the pale blue-haired man, resting his head on his shoulder. "Just some brats who only want to join the league because of that damned Hero Killer." Tomura sighed out, making sure his hands were away from the cutie hugging him. 

He could feel Yoshi pouting and chuckled. "Honestly I don't get how the people think the league and that Stain are related in any way. For fuck's sake that bitch tried to murder you, good thing I was there.." Yoshi grumbled. "Is it ok if I check it out?" He added.