origin pt.3

(Your POV)

'Ugh, where am I? Last thing I remember is that I was at a gun selling thing with Sin and then.'- (y/n)

After I almost finished my thought it all started to flow back to me. I got Sin out of the way from getting shot but, as a result I got hit with a bullet instead. I must be still passed out because all I see is nothing but black, I wonder if I can move my hand. I can slightly move my fingers and I can feel a little bit, so just to make sure they didn't have to cut anything off I mustered up as much energy as I could to move a little bit of my body I feel both my right and left hand and all my fingers so that's good and seeing as I got shot in my chest area I didn't have to worry about my legs. I know it sounds crazy for me to just worry about having my arm cut off because I got shot in the chest but you can never be too careful.

"He's right in here Ms. Queen."- nurse

Is that the nurse? And when she says Ms.Queen does she mean Thea? It's weird how I can still hear and I'm aware what's going on around me I just can't see or move that much. And even try talking yet but I'm in a little bit of pain so.

"Thank you I'll only be a minute."- Thea

I'm guessing the nurse nodded her head and walked off cuz I heard her footsteps leave. I also think that Roy guy is with her cuz I heard another pair of footsteps coming and then I heard a male voice so there's that.

"Is he okay?"- Roy

"The doctor said there's not any internal damage, or anything too serious so he's lucky."- Thea

"So do you mind if I ask you something?"- Roy

"Sure."- Thea

"How exactly do you know him? Is he like an old school friend or something?"- Roy

"Hehe no it's a lot more complicated than that."- Thea

'Way more complicated.'- (y/n)

"A while back my brother was dating this girl named Laurel but, behind all that she had an adopted brother. The only reason he was adopted was because he didn't have any other family to take care of them. Reason why he needed someone else to take care of him was because his dad was sent to jail, (y/n) was always a bit distant never really talked to anybody or anything like that when he was adopted. At least that's what he told me."- Thea

"Did he tell you why he was so distant?"- Roy

"Cuz he grew up in the Glades."- Sin

I couldn't believe what I was hearing, is that sin? Why is she- you know on second thought never mind it makes sense why she's here.

"He didn't really felt like he fit in with all the um...high school stuff or the middle class. So he just stuck to himself."- Sin

"Yeah but, one day I found something to talk about with him and well we got close."- Thea

"Nothing romantic though."- (y/n)

Did I just say that out loud!? I can talk again, oh wait I said that out loud meaning I've got some exsplaing to do crap! Aside from all that I started to slowly open my eyes and I can see that they're shocked so I started to talk again.

"Hey guys, good to see you all came to my funeral bed."- (y/n)

"Your not dieing just yet cowboy. At least not until I kill you."- Sin

"There's the love. Anyone, it's about time you guys should meet. Thea this is Sin, Sin this is Thea. And well your both my friends."- (y/n)

"You know you should be talking so much, you did get hit in a lung."- Thea

"I got hit in a lung!? Well that exsplains why it's hard to breathe. But, anyway I'm really sorry I didn't say anything to you guys about each other. And I swear from here on out I will be honest with you guys about my friends."- (y/n)

"Apologize accepted. Now you need to get some rest, cuz I want to hear some stories, and I don't want any sugar coating."- Thea

"I promise nothing."- (y/n)

Thea slightly chuckled getting up so both her and Roy can leave. Sin was about to leave too but, I got her attention just by saying her name and I'm motioned for her to come a little closer meaning I want to try to stay behind.

"So you still mad?"- (y/n)

"Just a little bit but, this one time I can let it slide"- Sin

"And I thank you for that. Listen I am really really REALLY sorry for not telling you. It's just, I know how you can get about you know the high class people, and I didn't want anything to happen. But, that's still no reason to keep you in the dark."- (y/n)

"I will admit I do get a little much when it comes to certain topics so I can understand why you want to give it a secret."- Sin

"Hehehe you got that right. Look I'm not asking for much but, can you please give Thea a chance?"- (y/n)

"I can try but, I promise nothing. Although I do want to know why you wanted to wait until they both left to tell me this or get this out of the way."- Sin

"Because no matter how mad you get, no matter how bad stuff will get. You will always be my first real friend, and cuz of that I am truly truly grateful to have you around."- (y/n)

I can tell what I said really touched her in some sense I don't really open up this much. Reason for that is because me and Sin aren't all mushy and stuff about her feelings, it is true however we do have our momentary actually have to talk things out and some feelings are brought up. But, that just comes with the territory of being friends with us and I want to have it any other way.

"Is that a tear I see in your eyes?"- (y/n)

"I will hit you, don't think just cuz you're in the hospital bed I won't hurt you."- Sin

"I am aware."- (y/n)

"But, can you please do me one favor though?"- Sin

"Sure anything."- (y/n)

"Never scare me like that again."- Sin

"............I make......no promises."- (y/n)

"Jerk."- Sin

"I'm just saying."- (y/n)