Pilot

(No one's POV)

'What I'm about to tell you might seem a little bit impossible. So I'm going to need you all to believe in the impossible.'- Narrator (y/n)

As the narrator was talking a person in a red and black suit that appears to borrow from the Assassin uniforms from Assassin's Creed, particularly the "eagle beak" formed by the tip of the hood. Was swing from building to building what looks like to be shooting from his rest, and every time he let go of the string he'd do a flip.

'You see that, that man in the suit swing around building to building that's me! My name's (y/n) Davis and I'm a wall crawling superhero

'You see that, that man in the suit swing around building to building that's me! My name's (y/n) Davis and I'm a wall crawling superhero. A few months ago this thing called the particle accelerator exploded causing a massive storm. And because of it I was given the powers of an everyday spider. Thanks to the people at Star Labs I'm learning to control my powers and to see whatever else I can do. But not just me a man ain't Barry Allen is still comatosed from the incident, I was the first one to wake up between the two of us and there's no doubt in my mind that he was affected just like me. Today I'm doing a little hero work with my partner.'- Narrator (y/n)

"Alright mi amigo how you feeling?"- ???

"Honestly Cisco, I feel fine. All right how far away is the bank?"- (y/n)

"Not that far you should be swinging by right about. Now!"- Cisco

The moment Cisco said now (y/n) stopped by landing on top of a building and looking down at the crime scene. From the looks of it it appears that someone has taken hostages inside the bank and the cops are outside trying their best to keep everything under control.

"All right I'm here, is there anywhere I can sneak in a back door maybe?"- (y/n)

"No can do if you do that they might spot you, but there is an air vent. It's on the top of the roof and it's big enough for you to crawl through as soon as you get in there I'll guide you to the hostages."- Cisco

"Got it."- (y/n)

(Y/n) jumps off the building and swings to the top of the bank and looked around for the vent. As soon as he did he crawled inside and started to move.

"Ew, you'd think for a high class Bank they'd clean out their air vents. Oh God I think I just saw a rat."- (y/n)

"Focus (y/n) focus. Actually what's it like in there."- Cisco

"Right right hostages, also have you ever built a pillow fort when you're a kid and just you know crawl through it? It's exactly like that."- (y/n)

"Okay, you're almost there there's going to be a second air vent you're going to take a left and you'll be right there. But be quiet."- Cisco

"Over and out."- (y/n)

(Your POV)

'Okay I got this I can do this I can do this I can do this. No pressure just a lot of people counting on me not to screw up. Oh god that made this worse!!!'- (y/n)