I'ma say it

......I hate Tom Holland's Spider-Man.

Now before all you guys start attacking me let me just explain first off I'm going to tell you my favorite Spider-Man in order.

1)Andrew Garfield
2)Tobey Maguire
3)Tom Holland

The reason both Andrew and Tobey our first and second is because I grew up with Tobey Maguire's Spider-Man. So it felt like a classic to me and he was the first one I saw and that's what got me hooked on Spider-Man so much which lead me to go out and find out more about the others.

Andrew is my favorite because I like the way he tries to operate with his villains. Like he's not going to go in starting swing and he's actually going to try and talk to them. Not to mention unlike the other two Andrew actually cracks jokes while he fights like Spider-Man should. No I'm not saying Tom doesn't do this it just when it comes to him doing it it seems very annoying.

Tom is just iron man Jr. And he's practically the weakest I know a lot of people want to say that he's the strongest or try to come at my throat because I'm saying that. But honestly he pretty much is, here's why a lot of you Tom Holland fans want to try to use him picking the rubble up off of himself when he was fighting vulture, then you want to use the boat scene, and lastly the Bridge scene in the movie with Mysterio.

All three of those would be valid arguments if they all failed in comparison to the others. As you guys already know Spider-Man has the proportionate strength of a spider.

That is still very terrifying because a spider can lift 170x it's body weight. Now imagine a human being having that ability, which means however much they weigh they'll be able to lift 170x that amount even if it's a proportion of that strength it's still dangerous.

Tobey was able to lift 1/4 of a entire building that was going to crush MJ in Spider-Man 2. Tom only lifted the rubble and it clearly showed that he was straining himself or at least putting everything he had into lifting that.

In both of his movies Tom is still basically a teenager. While in the other two's first movie they were just getting their powers and still learning how to use them. By the time that their second movie comes out they pretty much got this thing down and our young adults meaning that they have gained some weight. Because when we grow older we get fatter, even if you work out you're still going to be gaining weight because your muscles are getting bigger.

The Boat

Tom wasn't holding that by himself remember he had other webs holding it in place before it just sunk. And it was just enough time for iron Man to show up so he can actually stop it.

Even when the web started to break and he was holding it on his own it wasn't doing anything.

Tobey was pretty much trying to stop a train doing the technical same method. However there are some major key difference here he was actually doing that all by himself. Because the building sure as hell didn't hold up with all that weight that was going on. I mean true some did hold but not all of them because some of the city did get totaled.

The bridge

This is the one that needs to chill out the most. "Um Tom's not the weakest because he was able to guide himself through all those robots that were camouflaged!"

My guy, my dude, bro come here, just come here, come closer, come closer
..........SHUT YO STUPID ASS UP!!!!

My guy I cannot give you points at all for that because you're acting like the others can't do that. True and their movies they didn't touch up on it like in Tom's but, I'm pretty sure they can still do that.