Origin pt.5

(Your POV)

I seriously still can't believe that he just up and left after waking up from a coma. Well to be fair I kind of wanted to do the same thing, but I stayed and listen. Either way this is a little annoying, but what can you do?

"Seriously how are you not throwing up? I get nauseous just looking at this video feed."- Cisco

"Really? Honestly I don't even feel dizzy. Or that weird feeling you get when you're on a roller coaster and your head starts hurting a little."- (y/n)

"Focus, what's he doing right now?"- Wells

"Looks like he's just going to go get a coffee or something. Wait doesn't that woman work at a coffee shop?"- (y/n)

"Iris? I think she said something about having a job there when she was talking to Barry."- Cisco

I crouched down on the roof and used the zoom feature on my spider visors. It's true ever since I got my powers my vision got better, but these are to take it a step further. I managed to get a good look at Barry and saw that he and Iris started to hug each other.

"Oh my god it's been so long. *In woman's voice* I never thought I'd see you again. *Deep male voice* Our love kept me going through all of it."- (y/n)

"Stop that."- Wells

"I'm sorry I couldn't help it."- (y/n)

"What are they actually say?"- Caitlin

"I don't know I can't hear them. My visors can only do so much."- (y/n)

"Can you get closer?"- Cisco

"If I did that he'll probably spot me."- (y/n)

I went back to watching them and saw something weird. It looks like he lagged a little bit or something. Is that normal, are my visors acting up. I took off my mask and started to rub the inside and the outside a little bit just to see if it was just the visors.

"Hey hey hey what are you doing? We can't see!"- Cisco

"Sorry it looked like he was lagging."- (y/n)

"Lagging? Like how?"- Caitlin

"I don't know if it's my visors, but it seems like he just moved a bit faster."- (y/n)

"How so?"- Wells

"There's a woman who fell over with the tray of coffee, and it looked like he noticed before anyone else and turned around real quickly."- (y/n)

"Maybe he just has good reflexes."- Cisco

"No, let's not leave it up to chance. (Y/n) keep following him and make sure to tell us if he "lags" again."- Wells

TIMESKIP

Out of all the places he could have gone it just had to be a police station. There's no way for me to get in there without being spotted, so I'm just stuck up here chilling on a roof waiting for him to come out somewhere.

"This stinks."- (Y/n)

"He's got to come out sometime."- Wells

"I get that, but it's kind of weird of me to just be chilling up here in broad daylight. Just relaxing on the side of a building. You know while we're on this topic why is my suit red?"- (y/n)

"Are you seriously complaining about your suit right now?"- Cisco

"A little bit because like out of all the colors it's red. Pretty much all the stuff I do require stealth and bright red doesn't scream stealthy."- (y/n)