Just a talk

......... Does anyone else think it's weird how they're saying Jane Foster is Thor?

Now hear me out. It's not a matter of she's a female or I don't like her, cuz I read the comics and I expected this.

It's just I don't like the fact that they're saying that Thor is a mantle.

Cuz we already know from the first Thor movie that his father said

In that instance or moment it's fine to me because he basically strips the title of Thor away from him. Making him mortal so now the title of Thor is up for grabs.

And so when he gets it back he's Thor again. Anyways when she explains how it works I just don't like it.

Just watch the first one cuz that is the cannon reason.

I just don't like that kind of idea cuz that's who he is. He's Thor not just the name but his being too.

It's literally saying I'm going to take your birth certificate make a copy of it and give it to this person for a while so that they are now you.

I mean even now there's a hypothetical storyline where Miles Morales becomes Thor. Don't take it seriously though because it is racist and it's not even just me who saying it's racist even the news board is saying it's racist.

Anyway that's not the point I just find it really weird what do you guys think?