fun

This is just something I have in my head and wanted to make it. I actually might do one for this let me know. Keep in mind this is the super girl spider man one and you don't know about each other's secret identity.
________________________________

(Your POV)

I actually managed to slip back into my apartment given with how beat up I am. Seriously never would have thought it would get this bad, I've been missing days at work just so I can keep all these bruises a secret. And I've been blowing off my cousin Winn for the exact same reason. I got out of my suit and took care of the blood on face so I can look somewhat presentable. I should probably explain a little bit more in detail, you see I've been investigating in these weird paranormal activities with these men and mask. They call themselves the demons and they work in the shadows but luckily for me that's why I like to go. Tonight I had a little run in with some of them and well this happened. I did manage to be them but not without getting my butt kicked a little all seemed fine until I heard a knock on my door.

"Who is it?"- (y/n)

"It's me, it's Kara."- Kara

'Shiiiiit!'- (y/n)

"Umm, yeah what is it?"- (y/n)

"Can you let me in I need to talk to you about something."- Kara

"Iiiiiiiii. I don't think I ca- hold on."- (y/n)

I quickly ran to my closet to see what I can find to cover my face and the only thing I can find was the face mask and  a pair of shades. I can easily pass off the messy hair as I've been sick or something but everything else I need to think of on the spot. I walked over to my door and slightly opened it to see Kara standing there waiting and without her glasses none the less.

"Heeeey hi uh no, no glasses today?"- (y/n)

"What? Oh right yeah I decided to wear contacts today."- Kara

"You, you look nice."- (y/n)

"Thank you but, can I come in?"- Kara

"Yeah sure. Just be carful I've been a bit of a *fake cough* *fack cough* you know."- (y/n)

I let her in and tried to keep the act up  as best as I can.

"So what's going on?"- Kara

"What?"- (y/n)

"You haven't been showing up at work, you've been blowing us off, and more importantly you haven't even been hanging out with Winn and you two are joined at the hip."- Kara 

"Kara what are you talking about? I send the pictures I take to James. Well have been."- (y/n)

"Yeah, that's one thing and- god can you take off the sunglasses and face mask? I can't take this seriously."- Kara

"I'm sick I don't want you to catch what I've got."- (y/n)

"The face mask yes, I can understand but, why the sunglasses? (Y/n)...take them off."- Kara

I didn't really see I had that many options so I just took off the glasses and the face mask so she can get a good look at my face. And it goes without saying that she was more than shocked to see how messed up my face was. Cut lip, slight black eye, some small skin bruises meaning it either looked blue or black.

"Oh my god."- Kara

"Go home Kara."- (y/n)

"What is happening to you!?"- Kara

"Kara please please go home!!"- (y/n)

"No, no I'm not leaving."- Kara

"This isn't your problem okay go home!"- (y/n)

"Yes, it is now! If someone or something is hurting you it's my problem! I'm not going to just leave you like this (y/n), and if this gets to the point where you might die then what are you going to do about Winn!? Just tell me what's going on... please?"- Kara

He goes without saying and by the sound of her voice that she's trying not to cry. I get that she wants to help, and I get that she wants to be nice but, this isn't something that just anyone can take care of. So I did the only thing I could do and opened my door.

"No."- Kara

"Kara please!"- (y/n)

"No (y/n)!"- Kara

Kara walked over to the door and shut it and locks it. I can't believe this is happening to me, if I had rocket right no he'd just knock her out. I tried to stop her but, she wasn't making it easy.

"This isn't something you need to worry about!"- (y/n)

"Look at yourself! You know what that's it that's."- Kara

Kara went into her pocket and pulled out her phone and was calling someone.

"Who are you calling?"- (y/n)

"I'm calling Winn."- Kara

"Kara no!"- (y/n)

I tried to take the phone away from her and the surprising thing was the word "TRY". I have the proportionate strength of a spider and I'm having trouble taking this phone away from this scrawny girl. I eventually got it away from her but, I was a little too late because of what I heard.

"Hello? Kara?"- Winn

"Winn hury!"- Kara

Before she could finish I was able to hang the phone up and I was just looking at her.

"I'm sorry (y/n). But, I have to tell him. If not now then soon. Now I'm begging you.... please."- Kara

At this point Kara was now full on crying. I couldn't deal with this as well as I wanted to so I just went to the window and went to the escape ladder I was on the side of the building. Just to get out of there faster I use my spider powers to help me get down faster. If anything she'll probably just think I do parkour, the second I touched the ground I just ran.