Origin pt.1

(No One's Pov)

'Alright so you already know the whole song and dance, hit by the particle accelerator explosion, became a wall crawling vigilante yada yada. But you don't know who I was before I became who I am today. I used to be a regular kid with a somewhat regular life, except for the fact that my father Aaron Davis was sent to jail for a crime I don't know about. And because I didn't have any other family that could take me in a police officer by the name Quentin Lance took me in. Both him and my father were good friends but something changed, he's trying his best to be a good father figure to me but honestly I feel kind of weird about it. I did get to know his wife and two daughters pretty decently even though I did usually distance myself from them. Most people would say That's not healthy but I didn't know what else to do.'- Narrator (y/n)

(Your POV)

I started to wake up and stretch my arms to look around my pretty small apartment.

Both me and Mr.Lance came to an agreement that I can live in my own place, however he has to pay for my rent expense. I told him I didn't mind finding a job but he insisted so I didn't really argue. On some occasions either him or his oldest daughter Laura comes around to say hi. As for his wife, sadly to say him and his wife split up because they're youngest daughter Sara passed away, I'm Sara was well she always treated me like I was family true they all did but Sara she was different. Always wanted to make sure I was doing fine saying I could come to her and talk to her about anything, I never really had any siblings growing up so it felt kinda nice but that's not to say that the others didn't do their parts either it was just I was the problem. I got up and took a look at my phone and saw that I had a few texts from some friends of mine.

'Dude are you awake wondering if you wanted to come and hang out at The glades. You know the old meet up get a drink grab a pizza.'- Sin

'Hey, it's Thea I think I might have a place for you to work at my club. We can always use an extra bartender or waiter.'- Thea

Thea is the daughter of the queen family, and Sin is my best friend from when I was in The Glades. The Glades is a dangerous, crime-ridden area of Starling City that appears to predominantly be inhabited by the city's lower-class citizens. Clearly I don't live there anymore but I do go back there here and there. I texted back to Thea telling her I'd come and check it out or I'll think about it, as for Sin I told her I'm on the way.

Timeskip

I'm currently in The Glades walking around trying to find the good old hideout me, Sin and another find of ours named Max Stanton used to hang out by. I have to say it's pretty nice being back home every now and then, I see a few people walking by and they wave to me people I know. Finally made it and it was an old shack under a bridge, a small cooler, a small grill with charcoal right next to it. I remember the three of us coming here and I used to grill burgers and hot dogs, Max was in charge of finding bread and condiments, Sin always said she'd bring the drinks and they always the ones she likes the most. As I was reminiscing of the good old days I heard the faint sound of footsteps so I turned around and saw a teen girl with short spikey black hair, black leather jacket and kind messed up jeans.