Chapter 20 - A spoonful of sugar

!Warning!
!Mature content!

"Elodie."

The witch grimaced in discomfort, pulling the sheets higher up her neck. She heard a distant chuckle, but didn't really pay any attention to it.

"I told you. Let me do it."

The bed dipped on her left and suddenly, her body fell further down into the matress. Hot air hit her neck and something brushed from the crook of her throat towards her ear, making her lips fall apart in content.

"Elodie," the voice called, sending shivers down her spine. Finally, her eyes flutteted open and she sleepily glanced at the man hovering above her, rubbing her eyes to focus her sight.

That's when everything downed on her.

Elodie gasped, shooting upright and hitting her forehead against the wizards chin. Mattheo fell backwards at the sudden motion and sat on his knees in front of her, adjusting his jaw with an unreadable expression.

"This is not the good morning I was hoping for."

Elodie blushed deep red at the sight of their naked torsos and she looked at the sheets instead, holding the blanket tight against her body.

Mattheo lifted her chin, smirking.

"This is all yours princess. You don't have to be shy. Look all you want."

That made her even more emberassed and Gabriel threw a shirt over his head.

"You're making her flustered. Get dressed."

His twin rolled his eyes, yanking the shirt to the floor, only to be swept by thin air and slapped over his face again.

Elodie couldn't help but chuckle and Gabriel grinned victoriously. It was his turn to be cocky for making her smile and Mattheo glared at him, secretly bothered by jealousy.

"I've brough some food for you. Come and eat, you must be starved."

Elodie shyly took off from the bed, pulling the shirt down her thighs whilst walking over to the sofas. Her eyes widened at the filled coffee table, her mouth salivating by a single look. Some, obviously meant ridiculous amount in Riddle household. There was bread with butter, goat cheese, white peppers, apples, wallnuts, a bowl of honey, lemon scones and milk.

Gabriel poured her a glass, offering her a bowl of cocoa powder.

"Would you like some?"

Elodie frowned at his request.

"Is it not bitter?"

"No if you do it right."

"Have you never had hot chocolate?" Mattheo asked, reaching for a cup, now, with a shirt on.

"Hot what?"

His eyes widened in shock.

"Are you kidding? It's the best thing in the world. Let me show you-"

"No. Yours is ridiculously bitter. Mine is sweeter."

"Yes, because it's pure sugar," Mattheo argued. "The flavour is way more rich this way-"

"No. She's going to hate it and she will never want to try it again."

"Stop talking such nonsense-"

"You are the one talking cra-"

"How do you make it?" Elodie asked Mattheo, staring at him expectadly. The wizard reached for the pot of steaming milk, pouring a little into a cup and adding three spoonfulls of cocoa and one spoon of sugar.