Chapter 24 - Ravenous Lips

!Warning!

Slightly Mature Content

"Where have you been?"

"Don't talk with full mouth, Blaise. It's disgusting," Galina scowled.

"Because you are such a lady-"

"Did a goblin sleep on top of your head?" Draco chuckled, earning a confused glance from Elodie.

"Why a goblin?"

"They have these sharp ass claws-."

"No, they don't," Galina protested.

"Since when do you sit with us anyways?" Draco asked grumpily and the red head rolled her eyes.

"Those bloody witches are so boring. They only talk about husbands and kids."

"Well, that certainly doesn't have to concern you," Draco spoke under his breath, unfortunately, not quiet enough.

"And what is that supposed to mean?" Galina angrily put her hands on her hip, glaring at the blonde with passion.

Elodie panicked at the sight of the two, meaning to distract her friend.

"How many siblings do you have in total?"

"You are insufferable, not daft, Roman."

Draco casually took a gulp of the tea and in the heated moment, Galina slapped the back of his head over the table. However, it wasn't a joking slap. It was rough and firm, to the point it echoed through the diner.

Shocked, Draco splurted all the water at the person sitting directly opposite him and this time, Elodie became the centre of his target.

"Ew!"

"As if somebody would want to marry you!" Galina hollered, screaming directly into his shocked face.

"Well, my chances are certainly higher than yours!" Draco fought back, standing up to level her face.

"I would love to see anyone marrying you!"

"I can point out five witches already! Tell me, who here would willingly spend their life with you!"

"You are a bloody cunt!"

"And you are a maniac!"

"Oh, but you saw nothing, Malfoy! Just wait and see how psychotic I can be-"

Galina haven't even noticed the mess they caused, nor the heated glare Elodie send their way.

"Come," Blaise mouthed silently, and it took her no less than a second to leave the arguing pair behind. Elodie secretly hoped they would notice their departure and stop the ruckus.

That, however, was a naive thing to believe in.

"Here's a pear."

Blaise handed her the fruit without a glance, resentful of the constant fighting between their two companions.

"Thank you. You don't have a handkerchief by any chance, do you?"

Blaise smirked.

"I sure do always have everything."

The witch sighed in relief and finally wiped her face dry.

"You know, they would be a good pair."

"What?"

An utter astound was displayed on Blaise's face.

"I mean, they aren't so different. They just have to get their heads out of the damn dirt."