Chapter 4

We got into our new home. I never had a home before. I looked around and saw a fire pit, a bed, a table, and a dragon area. There was also a nice sized back yard with a small garden ready to be planted. "This is amazing! I've never had a home before!" I said to Hiccup. He smiled in return. I called over Midnight, but this is the first time ever she didn't come. I looked over and saw her playing with toothless. "Midnight. Come here girl!" I shouted. When this didn't work, Hiccup tried calling Toothless, but he didn't come either. "Wow. This is the first time I called and she didn't come." I said to hiccup in shock. "Me too." He said with wide eyes as we watched the two play. "I guess they found their soul mates." I said with a grin. "Yeah I guess so. But that's great. We need more night fury's. With these to, we can carry out the species." He said with as his smile widened. When he said that, I realized that we could save them. That loyal, amazing dragon breed. I started to study them more. Toothless was jet black with yellow-green cat like eyes. His ears perked up and down according to sound. His eyes did the same yet instead of according to sound, to his mood. Midnight was black as well, but had a more bluish-grayish tint to her as if she was a midnight sky with a full moon. Her eyes were silver and did the same as Toothless' ears and eyes. The only abnormal thing about them was their tails and tail flaps. Toothless had a whole contraption hooked up to his side and tail consisting of wires and iron. One half of his tail was made of a red fabric. I assume Midnight will get the same treatment tomorrow for her missing half of her take flap. After giving them some more time to play, we were finally able to separate them and I brought her in. We settled down, and fell fast asleep after that long day.