Chapter 9

I went after the mysterious dragon rider, toothless, and hiccup quickly catching up to them.
        "Stride! Please help us!" Hiccup yelled from the net and toothless roared.
Toothless wasn't able to shoot their way out because Hiccup was in his way.
          "Don't worry, I'll get you two out of this." I said.
           The rider just kept going. We came to an island and we kept following the dragon and rider. As we got farther into the island, it got way to lush for the rider to carry the two, so the rider dropped them. I flew down, catching them at the last second, then gently placing them down. I hopped off midnight and we pulled the net off of them.
"Are you too alright?" I asked.
"Yeah. I'm not sure what that was all about, but I'm gonna go figure it out right now." He said as he got back on toothless and darted into the air.
I followed them close behind and said "What are you doing? Your lucky you got out of that the first time, why are you going back for more?" I said.
"I'm getting to the bottom of this right now. Who knows if I will have this chance again or when they will plan another attack." He said as we caught sight of them.
We quickly caught up to the rider and their dragon. The rider took a look behind them to see us and they knew that we were closing in on them.
They made a quick turn onto what seemed to be a dry plain. We were still following the rider when all of a sudden a burst of hot water shot up from a geyser right in front of hiccup and toothless.
"Guys! Stop! It's a geyser!" I yelled, trying to stop them but it was to late.
They screamed, and when the mysterious rider heard it, they turned around, flew into hiccup and toothless, and went into the geyser, pushing hiccup and toothless out of the way.
The rider screamed, revealing her gender while the metallic dragon roared, frantically grabbing it's rider trying to shield her from the boiling water. The dragon cradled her in its wings, yet both of them fell into the boiling stream of water, leaving her  and her dragon laying lifeless on the ground with her wrapped inside. Me, Hiccup and our dragons went over to the them. Both Hiccup and Midnight nudged the dragon, opening up its wings to find the girl inside. Me and Hiccup pulled her out of the unconscious dragon's arms, but she didn't get up. Hiccup pulled of the mask and cloak, revealing her inky black hair that was braided to the side.
      "Come on. We have to get these two back to the island. That water must've been boiling." Hiccup said.
         "What? Are you crazy? Who knows why she attacked you and who might track her back to the village? I say we leave them." I said, not wanting to take a potential assassin back to the village.  
        "We can't just leave them here to die. That's a death sentence. She saved me and toothless from flying right into that boiling hot spring." He said.
       "Yeah, not to mention trapping you and taking you only a few minutes before." I said.
         "I'm not leaving her here and that's final. Now you take the girl and I'll get her dragon." He said while getting on toothless and picking up here dragon in his claws.
         "Fine. But don't say I didn't warn you." I said putting the girl in the net from early while midnight grabbed it.
   We started out journey back to Berk with the unsuspected new comers.