12. The First Night - Kim Seokjin

[Disclaimer: this is of the same night as the wedding night from Seokjin's point of view. This is a side ship. If you're uncomfortable or uninterested, you can simply skip. It won't have too much of an impact on the main ship's lives.]

"Daddy?" Cheonsa came out of her room while rubbing her sleepy eyes.

"Yes, baby. Why did you wake up?! Where's mommy?" Seokjin softly asked as he picked her up in his arms.

"Mommy out." She tried to explain with her limited words and lain down her father's shoulder.

"She's not at home??" Seokjin asked again, bewildered at the information. Cheonsa must be mistaken. He hastily went through the entire flat to find Jia but she was nowhere to be seen. He called her on the phone but she didn't answer.

She stumbled on the doorframe as she tried to steady herself in her wobbly limbs. She didn't notice her husband sitting on the sofa,exhausted and impatient.

"Jia...." Seokjin called her softly to draw her attention. She glanced at him and rolled her eyes in annoyance.

"Where were you?" Seokjin asked with a gentle voice. He wasn't angry. He was just incredibly exhausted.

"Tsk. Look at you! Questioning me the moment I step in this house! Do I ever question where you go,who you fuck around with?" Jia spitted out the words. Seokjin closed his eyes to let the words sink and not bother him.

"Okay. I don't care. I really don't. Just tell me, how dare you leave our daughter alone at home? She's barely 2 years old,Jia! Anything could've happened!! How can you be so irresponsible?" Seokjin could feel the helplessness seep in. It was almost like deja vú.

"I've told you million times that I don't care about that kid! I don't want her. Didn't want her. You forced me to keep her! I did! She's not my responsibility!!"

"She's your own child for God's sake! How can you not feel affectionate towards her!"

"She's your child! Yours!! I don't want anything to do with her or you. You know why I married you? Just because you are good looking. I thought you don't have brains or money but you'll put that face in good use but no! Hell you can't even fuck me right. You're useless to me!"

"W-what?" Seokjin could feel the tears forming in his eyes but she wouldn't let her see that.

She laughed maniacally. "Did you really think I love you? Look at yourself. You're worthless Kim Seokjin. I dated you in college as a trophy. For your looks. You are the biggest mistake of my life. Get out of my house at this instance. You and you daughter. I don't wanna see either of you in the morning."

Jia went to her room and slammed the door shut. Seokjin felt like his body gave up as he sat on the sofa and the tears started streaming down his face. It didn't take him long to decide what he was gonna do.

"Hello?"

"Jin hyung,it's Namjoon. I'm sorry Jiminie passed out. Is there anything I can do?"

"Namjoon-ah,I'm really sorry for bothering you at this time but is it possible for you to pick me and Cheonsa up from my place to Jimin's?"

"Hyung,Jimin's at my place....."

"Oh..um..then I'll see-"

"No no. Just give me a few minutes."