3• The woman in red

Amara's pov:

The meeting was really hectic but not as hectic as the next few hours are going to be.
I reached my mansion only to find ladies with their torture devices bowing their head.
And with torture devices i mean the wax bowl, the manicure, pedicure kit and the makeup tools.

I thought going to party was the worst part but no, getting ready is much worse.
AHH!! Why do girls have to go through all this.
My chosen dress was perfectly fitted and was hanging in the room where i was getting ready.
After some two horrific hours i am ready .

Ready to face those criticizing bitches,they hate me because they are jealous of me

And men avoid me because they get intimidated by my personality, or they are to egoistic to take me as there competition.
Ha,ha,ha way to ruin lives Amara.
I was shaken out of my thoughts by someone's voice,it was Jake's.

" I see you look like a beautiful Barbie"
I looked at him with heated gazes
" Ohhh! My bad you look like a dangerously beautiful Barbie."said Jake stretching the word dangerously.

" Ohhh! I see Jake you don't like your tongue working in your mouth. Want me to torch you alive." I said mocking Jake, i can't take this Barbie shit anymore.

"Ah! My love may god bless your delusional heart, you can threaten me as much as you want , but i know you won't even lay a single finger on me afterall i am your one and only best friend" Jake said with a smirk

" Fuck you " this man i tell you

" You can't fuck me cause i only like to be fucked by men. Your highness" Jake said with a gummy smile.

I was loosing my patience minute by minute.
But i will surely regret my decision of loosing my calm Infront of this moron bestie.

"You know what let's head to the party before i burn you alive" with this i started walking ahead of him towards my limousine

"Très bien, Madame."(as you wish,madam). Jake said.