7• So Afraid

Amara's pov:

After meeting some important business men and women i was completely exhausted.
Was I not in my senses when I decided to come here.
What was the harm in staying at home and watch netflix.
But no I had to come here because of my idiot friend.
Did he not care about others safety when he decided to bring me here.
Here i am completely worn out while he is really enjoying himself.
I excused myself from people who were accompanying me right now to get some space.
I decided to go to the bar and get drunk,if that's what makes me more patient to tolerate people here and not kill them.

I don't wanna come out as a psycho to the world.
(NOT YET)

I was standing beside the bar enjoying my wine which is the only thing I appreciate in this party.
When all of a sudden fate decided to end my peace and bring me to the brink of my sanity.

A women completely drunk came out of nowhere and bumped into me resulting in my wine glass to fall and the wine to spill all over her and some on me.
She looked up at me,i saw her features her face was layered with make-up,she was short heighted her head reaching my chest.
I looked down only to see her foundation plastered face leaving some spots on my dress.
Ok, she has a death wish.
I decided to stay quiet until she apologizes but she did the exact opposite.

"Who the fuck do you think you are" she asked while squinting her eyes .

"Your death" i said, but she was extremely wasted to hear me.

"Do you even know who i am? I am Olivia Nicole Williams love of life"

"Ohh yeah and i am spiderman" i said
If this woman can be someone's love of life than i sure can be a superhero.

"Do you know who he is" drunk woman said

"No and i don't give a fuck about who he is"
I said annoyed.

"Its me bambina" a man said.
I turned to my side to look at him, and boy was  he not perfection,his chiseled jaw,brown blazing eyes,jet black hair and that devilish smirk.

Wait a goddamm minute
When did i started admiring people and that too a man .
Men can never be trusted.

Author's pov:

Nicole extended his hand towards her,and took her hands in his, as he was about to kiss them,Amara immediately took her hand out of his hold .

He felt cold with the loss of touch.
Nicole was looking at amara with so much determination,it seemed as if he was so  enchanted by her beauty that he didn't notice the sharp gazes of Olivia.

"Stay away from him, bitch" screamed Olivia.
Both Amara and Nicole cringed at the screeching voice.

"Shut the fuck up!!" Growled Nicole
He abruptly grasped Olivia's arm and bought her close to him.
"why can't I get close to anyone else huh, does it hurt puttana ,Then what about you clinging to other men,showing what you really are. If you want to be with me never raise your voice on me otherwise, I am going to pop the eyes out. Am I Clear."

Olivia nodded and glared at Amra. Who all this while leaned beside the bar counter sipping wine with one arm holding the glass and one arm resting on the counter watching the drama.
It was like a stare contest going on between Both amara and olivia.
After staring for a long time Amara decided  to not give attention to the drunk woman and decided to concentrate on the tasty wine which somehow controlled her from snapping Olivia's neck to the other side.

"What are you scared now,huh ? Olivia said  when she saw Amra looking at the wine glass.
"You know you are the ugliest person i have ever seen" olivia said
With this Amara left the counter and took predatory steps towards Olivia, all the while looking her dead in her eyes.

Olivia started backing away and stopped when her back hit the pillar.
Amara came and bend down to match  Olivia's height and looked her dead in the eye.

"I am not a mirror,Darling" her voice was filled with venom, making Olivia shiver slightly.
"And stay away from the kitchen" Amara continued.
Her eyes darkened to pitch black.

"Wh-why" Olivia stuttered afraid of her.

"Because there are a lot of things that can hurt you in there,
You can get burned,
You can get cut,
You can be sliced"
Amara said but all her words sounding like an idea.

"Are you afraid of me " Amara asked sounding innocent.

"N-No" came Olivia's weak reply

"Soon you shall be" saying this Amara walked away from her.

All this while Nicole stood enchanted by her as if she had a spell on him.
The she walked,the she talked , the way she dominated.
The only thing he was thinking was how can someone be so calm yet so dangerous .

Nicole knew she was going to be someone very important to him.

If she was the song than he was the rhythm

_______________________

Special thanks to NamrataVerma7 for recommending my book.
And to all the people who started following me and giving my book a try.
Thank you so much.