6• The Party

Amara's pov:

Mr. Martinez lead the path and i followed him.
He stooped beside a beautiful middle aged lady and 2 other boys.
"Amara, this is my beautiful wife
Mrs.Tiara martinez and these are my twin sons Mel and Jay."
The twins were very identical to each other it would be almost difficult for anyone to differentiate between them if it were not for there eyes, Mel had grey eyes and Jay had black eyes.

"Thinking about how handsome we are, Gorgeous" Mel said with a cheesy look.

(Ok creepy much!)

"Nah! I was just planning out a murder" i said in a sarcastic tone.

"Ohh who is the lucky one to die by the hands of this angel." Jay said

"I haven't decided yet" i said already irritated by there flirting.

"Give her some room boys" Mrs. Martinez who i suppose is the most rational one here said.

"I am so sorry on their behalf sweety, there teenage hormones are all over the place." She said with a grin.

"MOM!! WE ARE 22" shouted both the boys

"Oh so you are 4 years younger than me, how cute" i said trying to get on there nerves.

"Come on angel we can still flirt with you and maybe date you , age really doesn't matter to us especially when it comes to a  Goddess like you" Mel said.

I so wanna stab them,take their heart out, and feed them to my.......

My thoughts were stopped in their tracks when i heard Mrs. Martinez hushing her sons and soon she held my hands in a tight grip.
"You are so beautiful sweetheart, I always wanted to have a daughter like you, but instead i was given this duo of two idiotic sons". She said

Wait a minute, what does she mean by given, like do we have choice in gender of the future baby.
It is obviously unexpected. Duh!

I slightly giggled at my thoughts but that was stopped soon when Mrs. Martinez hugged me tight,and with tight I mean really  very Tight .

I am not a person who likes someone's touch,no one has ever hugged me except that idiot friend of mine.
Wait at this thought where is he ?

I excused myself from Martinez family,only to find Jake leaning on a pillar holding a tray full of champagne glasses.
As he was gulping them one by one.

I tried to reach for him although he is annoying as hell but still he is my only company here.

I was stopped in my tracks by a hand holding mine i looked up to see mr . Martinez.

Ok, now I am having second thoughts about him.
Shall i take his heart out too.

"There are many people waiting to meet you dear"Mr. Martinez said.

I shrugged his words away not minding him and again look towards Jake and now that
Nicompoop was eating refreshments one by one as if its his last day on earth.
How did i trust this idiot to take care of my daily schedule.

"You can accompany Jake later, but first lets meet other business associates first please" he   said while giving me very guilty look.
Good for him,I am not gonna kill him.
YET.

He lead the path and i followed him. AGAIN.

_________________________

please vote, comment ,share and follow