8. Her Nightmares

I dissappeared from the stupid girl who was about to be my next victim.
Why do people mess with me. I mean its not really there fault, they don't know completely about me .Yet.
Suddenly my phone pinged and that message was from the only person who i take shit from. Jake brown.
I was trying to find him throughout the party but couldn't because that little shit was busy stuffing his mouth with food and devil knows what else.
I read the message and it instantly made me want to snap his neck if virtually possible.

It Read :

" Hey sugar mommy 💋💋
Not sorry to tell you my boyfriend called and i have to meet him urgently.
You know this little man has his needs.
And yes i saw the commotion you caused , I am leaving you but please try not to send someone in an ambulance.
I know you want to kill me right now, you can kill me all you want but right now i am really desperate to meet my boyfriend.
Bye bitch."

This made me want to kill him and also myself .
I mean this is not the first time i feel like killing myself i tried but failed many time but it is all fine now.
Instead of killing myself in my anger
I have learned how to use this strategy of killing on others.

I was feeling light headed so i decided to walk out of there to the balcony from where i could see the empty and dark sky, just like my eyes.
Eyes are the soul's reflection is what people say and i painfully agree to this my eyes are empty and my soul is as dark as the nights sky.

I was busy viewing my soul's reflection above when i heard muffled cries of what i thought was of a puppy.

But puppies don't cry like that, its been long since i had a pet because they be with you for like 3 months and then you go to therapy for like 3 years.
Who the fuck wants to do that to themselves.

Coming back to the present situation i looked for the source of the sound.
And what i saw made me angry but also happy.
Because i least found my victim for today.

I saw a girl crying while a man is hovering over her, the girls face is red and her cheeks has fingerprints. That son of a bitch slapped her,
Look i ain't no hero but i don't like when someone abuses women or children.
Especially children.

That man was forcing himself upon her .
Well now that triggered some buried memories deep within me.

I wasted no time in taking out my knife beddazled with my name i went to him ,
Throw him off of the girl, he tried to punch me, which i easily dodged this ugly piece of shit is fat and heavy.
I look over to the girl she was barely 16-17
Shivering and was red due to suffocation.
I cannot kill him my way until this girl is here.
She will be way more terrified by watching me have my ways with this idiot under me,
And would end up begging me to forgive this ugly man.
Yeah that's how cruel and dirty i get while killing people.
Even enemies beg for mercy for each other.

I was already so infuriated with this incident,
It triggered some very bad parts of my life.

And now there is no way i am going to give this man an easy or quick death.

"He must suffer,all must suffer " this is what i repeat every time while killing someone.
It is a mantra i chant for that god never forgives me .

I look at the girl and shouted." Get the fuck out of here and do not tell anyone what happened understood".

The girl nodded brutally shaken up by the past incidents and now my anger.
With that she ran away, i couldn't care less someone would help her.

My priority was to kill this bastard struggling under my grip.
There was no one around i saw my opportunity and stabbed my dagger on his shoulder , all while he cries for mercy.