9• His Possession

Nicole William's pov:-

After the party and dealing with all the people, the very next day i have to to be here in this hell which people call a company. But a good thing one of my best friends and my most trusted man ever Chris Sydner is coming here to meet me.

"Mr. Nicole Williams ,are you in there"
I was broken out of my thoughts by a knock on the door. I could recognise who was behind it
"Cut the crap Sydner" i yelled already irritated
"What ,no greetings for this pregnant man"he said with a grin.

Ooh did i forget to tell you his wife is pregnant with their third kid.
"Seriously man you gotta stop what you are doing, you are going to fill half of this country with mini dipshits like you one day."i said sarcasm shining in my eyes.

"No Boy, you get serious with your life and settle down with good woman, you are getting too old to play around just like that" he said sternly.

The sarcasm in my eyes flew away at his comment of me being a Boy.

"I am not a boy, I am a Man, a very handsome man I may add." I said with a huff .

"Look at the self obsessed you, how self obsessed can you be. You heard me calling you a Boy, but not the other shit i just said"
Chris said looking alarmed.

" You gotta look for a decent, innocent woman and settle down." His voice getting serious as he continues.

With the thought of innocence my mind went back to yesterday night when i met the beautiful angel.
How innocent yet fearless she looked.

"Why are you smiling dude?" Chris said breaking the chain of my thoughts.
" Ohh me no I don't........ I didn't..." I tried to say l.

"Yess!! i knew it you have eyes for someone".chris screamed

"Me no ..no i don't have eyes for anyone" i stuttered again.

"Poor nicole is in love YAAY!! How happy my wife would be after she hearing nicole found a serious partner in his life."chris said mockingly.

"Stop behaving like a harmonal teenager now. Will you ?" I spoke irritated by his constant mocking.

I decided to tell him the truth because he won't stop his bullshit until he hears what he wants to hear.

"You guessed right asshole,
I found the woman for me.I met her yesterday"

"So what does my sister in law look like." My brother asked.

"The word Beautiful would be a shame to describe her.
The word itself does no justice to her.
She was divine, she smelled like vanilla.
I  resisted the urge to cage her in my arms and kiss her senselessly. Saving her from the lustful gaxes she was getting from other men. I will kill each and everyone of them who try and get to her."i said

Chris was listening to me amused, his eyes popping out of his sockets.
I mean who wouldn't be shocked, I used women like tissue and never talked about any woman all of them were same for me,
I never found anyone different, until yesterday.

"You are insane brother, well when were you not" chris snorted like a pig.
"You don't even know the name of the girl, you don't know who she is, what she does l, and you dreaming about her."
Chris said thoughtfully

Now this was my chance to snort .
"Haha, says the one who kidnapped his wife the first moment he saw her and married her within a month and you call me insane."i said laughing.

"Anaya  is very happy with me.We are expecting for the third time.
We love each other and  don't you dare remind me of those days.
She has yet not forgiven me.
She gets sad every year of the day on which i had  kidnapped her.
I know I cannot change the past but i know we have a happy future together".Chris said the last part looking down guiltly.