5•The Grand Entrance

Author's pov:

Many expensive cars stood in front of the venue.
Many famous personalities and successful people came out of them.
And somewhere in between one of those cars stood a black limousine and soon a woman in red stepped out .
With all the beauty and elegance she started walking towards the entry where all the paparazzi stood clicking pictures .
Amara swirled and smiled in her big dress.
She walked through the photographers while Jake was still behind.

As soon as she entered inside the hall there was an awkward silence.

Men were looking at her with complete admiration,some with lust, some with a will to woo her .
Women looked at her with their mouths open forming an O.
Amara stood there getting irritated by the kind of attention she was getting.

It was getting awkward as people were continuesly staring at her.
Jake was still giving poses to paparazzi,and completely forgot about Amara.

Amara's pov:
"Stop staring at me" this is the only thing I can say in my head.
Where is this asshole of a friend.

Omg! I swear if he doesn't come here within the next few minutes. I won't be able to control myself and this party will become a bloody funeral of all these creepy men.

I was soon pushed out of my thoughts when i heard a loud manly voice calling my name.
It was Mr. Bruno Martinez.

He is a 54 year old man, An important investor in my company. A typical family man.
I kinda get along well with him as he is the only one who doesn't give me creepy vibes.

He always tells me how much he would have loved to have a daughter like me,but instead he was given 2 twin idiot sons
(His words not mine).

"How are you dear? Thank god you haven't ditched us like the last time you did."

"I am fine Mr. Martinez. how are you?" I said with an awkward voice, while shaking his hand.

Because i know it was kinda mean of me of to ditch them the very last moment and throwing a very common excuse of headache.

God why can't i come up with good excuses in my life.

"I am fine too dear. Thanks for asking." Mr.Martinez replied

I smiled at his politeness,
Such a nice man whom my demons don't even wanna kill.
But i do feel, behind every smiling face there is a facade face.

"I would like you to meet someone."

Mr. Martinez said and lead the path and i followed him.

___________________

Please it just takes
A second to vote,
A minute to comment, and
A moment to follow my profile .

Please vote comment and share it keeps me motivated to write.
Thank you