『BACK』

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"(Y/n)? Are you awake yet?"

"I didn't think she'd take such a bad fall on the way down here."

"I see, well the ice should help."

My eyes fluttered open to see 4 blurry figures standing over me.

"(Y/n), there you are, I almost thought we lost you for a second."

Simeon joked with a small laugh escaping his lips.
Solomon and Barbatos definitely didn't seem to get the joke but I did see Diavolo crack a small smile at the comment.

"Solomon next time warm me please before you decide to teleport me, I know we've been working on it but my landings are still rough."

I giggled as well as I could though the only problem was my head was still pounding.

Luckily everyone seemed to understand and start laughing with me.

"I missed you (y/n) Devildom wasn't the same without you around."

Diavolo boomed with his arms spread open and a huge grin now plastered on his face.

Barbatos definitely just sighed to himself while watching his master celebrate my return with Simeon and Solomon.
They all began chuckling with smiles I could only describe as pure glee.

"So when are we telling the brothers that you're home? I'm sure they're all ready to dog pile on you as soon as they hear the news."

Simeon smirked while crossing his arms and looking down at me.

Solomon seemed to glance at Barbatos then at Diavolo.

"Well we could go now but with the state of (y/n)'s head I wouldn't want her to be in pain-"

SLAM

"(Y/NNNNNNN)! ARE YOU OKAY??!!"

Luke came bursting through the door with another ice pack in one hand and a plate with some cookies on the other.

"YOURE AWAKE!"

He cheered with wide eyes before quickly setting down the cookies and basically throwing the ice so Barbatos had to catch it.

THUD

"I THOUGHT YOU DIED AND THAT WE WOULD HAVE TO GO TO THE CELESTIAL REALM  TO SEE YOU-"