『SEASON』

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Lucifer?"

I asked which was only answered with a hum.

"Have you ever gotten one of the witches to come and 'help' with breeding season?"

Lucifer just hummed once more while resting his thumb on his chin and seemingly trying to think.

"I believe the last time I needed to do that was about 1390 years ago. And even then I didn't particularly enjoy it."

He sighed a tiny bit while setting down his pen and actually turning his attention to me.

"Why not?"

I asked simply while Lucifer sighed softly to himself while tapping his nails on the desk.

"Would you like me to demonstrate?"

He asked with the smugness of his tone dripping from his voice.

"Demonstrate? You said you didn't enjoy it, I don't particularly believe that would be a pleasant experience for either one of us."

I teased which only made Lucifer smile sweetly before getting up and making his way over to me.
He kneeled down between my legs while resting one of his hands on my thigh.

"Forgive me if I don't remember exactly what happened, but I believe we were in a similar position to this."

He explained while rubbing his thumb in a circle on my inner thigh.

"She did something like this."

My hand was now engulfed in his, soon being guided into his hair and pulling pretty hard.

"Once she had a decent grip on my hair, she decided it would be a good time to attempt to threaten me.
It was safe to say she didn't exactly come out of the whole ordeal unscathed but that's not exactly my problem now is it?"

He chuckled as he got up and made his way back to his desk.
My face was so red at this point I couldn't tell if it was the room that was hot or if it was just me burning up.

"I- I guess you really aren't affected by the season."

I taunted as well as I could.
Lucifer shrugged casually as he took out his pen and began writing on some of the documents.