『INTERESTING』

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Diavolo? What are you doing here?"

Lucifers voice echoed through my ears while I somewhat hid behind Diavolo.
He kept his back against me so it would be fairly hard for Lucifer to see me.

"I was going on a stroll. Barbatos said he needed to come and pick up some new ingredients for tomorrow's dinner-"

"And what are you hiding behind your back?"

Lucifer asked, I could already hear the smugness of his smirk as he spoke.

"Well I was hoping to surprise you brothers more, but it's just a friend of mine."

Diavolo covered for me while Lucifer raised a brow at him.

"A friend? Forgive me but I'm not sure who you'd be talking about other than one of my brothers or one of the angels-"

I slipped my arms around Diavolo's waist and peaked from behind him to see Lucifer with his eyes wide and his lips parted.

"(Y/n), you're here? Why wouldn't you have said anything? And why are you with Diavolo?"

He questioned while I let go of Diavolo so I could go hug Lucifer.

My arms wrapped around his neck while I stood on my tip toes to make the hug more comfortable for him.
His arms wrapped around my waist after a second with his head now resting in the crook of my neck.

"I missed you too, and that was because Solomon decided it would be a great idea to teleport me out of bed to come down here. So I took a nasty fall, Diavolo and everyone else had to take care of me for a little."

I explained but it didn't seem like Lucifer was really listening.
He just held me closer in his grasp like he never wanted to let me go again.

"So this visit was a surprise to you too?"

Lucifer basically whispered in my ear while softly rubbing a small circle with his thumb on my back.

"Mhm, I'm glad to be home again."

I giggled while Lucifer took a second to smile against my neck before looking up at Diavolo.

"Diavolo you could have told me. I would have had better prepared for (y/n)'s visit if I had known-"

"Dont be ridiculous Lucifer, I'm sure your brothers will appreciate the surprise just as much as you do."