『Pool』

M a m m o n (Cont)
▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

A few plants did almost bite us on the way back but finally the side path led to a huge infinity pool.
It had a black bottom to it and some gold detailing on the sides, along with some places to sit and it looked like water jets somewhere inside too.

"Well, I guess you're going in in boxers or full clothes?"

I questioned while grabbing the hem of my dress and slipping it over my head.

When the fabric passed my eyes I could see Mammon looking down with his cheeks burning up.

"I-Theres no way I'm goin in full clothes!"

Mammon tried to sound like his usual self but it was definitely a lot more nervous than his normal tone.

"So start stripping, or do I need to help?"

I teased him which only led to him glancing up at me with his usual pout.

"I don't need your help! I can get undressed myself!"

"Alright I guess I'll wait for you in there then-"

"NO- I mean wait! I didn't say I didn't want the help though!"

He admitted while grabbing my hand and spinning me around so I was facing him.
Smirking to myself I took hold of his jacket and started slipping it off his shoulders.

"Don't look at me like that when you're doin this! It's hard to control myself when you do!"

"Like what?"

I questioned as his jacket dropped to the floor and my hands slipped down to the hem of his shirt.
With a flick of my wrist I twisted the material between my fingers.

This was enough to be able to see the lower part of his abs and his v-line.

"Like that! When ya give me those eyes! Ya know I- GAH YER SO DIFFICULT!"

"Difficult? I don't think it's too hard to take your clothes off."

Pulling up his shirt a bit more I was met with a glare and a small pout while slipping the fabric over his head.

"THATS NOT WHAT I MEANT- Ya know! Sometimes I don't getcha! Like ya always show my brothers so much attention but I never get a chance to be alone with ya and now- you're doin all this- I-"

Clink

Mammon's voice cut off when I pulled his belt buckle away from his hips.
I also happened to wrap my finger around the loop of his jeans to pull him closer to me.

Clink

His belt hit the floor with me standing on my toes to get to his height.

"It sounds like you're jealous, I thought that was Levi's thing?~ You're the avatar of Greed, so why don't you take what's yours?"

I purred before getting cut off my Mammon grabbing my waist and pulling me into a rough kiss.

His hands wandered around my body enough that one was messing with my bra strap and the other had slipped under the waist band of my panties.