『CHARMING』

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃

"Okay everyone split up, I'll walk with Diavolo to some of their favorite stores. If you see any of them then just text one of us yea?"

I smirked as everyone nodded before splitting off into different areas of the mall.

Barbatos went to the food court areas.
Simeon and Luke went to the clothes.
And Solomon went to the antiques and artifacts section.

So that left the magic items and books for us to head to.

Diavolo shifted a moment as we walked under the lights of the mall.

He let go of my hand for a moment just so he could wrap his arm around my waist and rest his hand on my hip.

"I have to say it was a surprise to me that Solomon said you were coming back here."

He chuckled while we walked past a rather large magic store.
It reeked of potion smell and some weird dragon organs which was basically like walking past a garbage dump.

There were a bunch of people in there though, they just all had clips over their noses.

"Why wouldn't I want to? I told you I didn't want to leave here in the first place."

I pouted, jutting out my bottom lip in an attempt to look annoyed.
Though I had to admit that Diavolo's smile was infectious.

"I know you didn't and again I'm still sorry I had to send you home in the first place. Of course I wanted you to stay here with us but you do have your life in the human realm to keep up too."

He reasoned with me, I just smiled down at the ground and thanked whatever god I could that we were away from the dragon organs smell.

"I know you didn't mean any harm by it, you're doing your job as the soon to be king of Devildom."

I praised with Diavolo getting a small blush on his cheeks as I spoke.

"You know before you left I wanted to tell you something. Unfortunately I never got the chance to with the brothers trying to kidnap you and all."

He chuckled half heartedly before removing his arm from my waist and returning his hand to mine.

"I hope they told you I didn't have anything to do with that-"

"They did believe me, I didn't hear the end of it for weeks."

He corrected as he pointed to a store that was basically a library.
It had massive shelves with magic books flying around the ceiling and some Little D's trying to jump and grab them.

"Do you think Satan would be in there?"

Diavolo asked while I shrugged at the notion.

"He doesn't read magic books for fun, those are for his pranks on Lucifer. He reads dramas and other spell books for fun."

I said simply which made Diavolo smirk down at me once more.

"You see sometimes I question how you know the brothers better than I do, and I've been alive with most of them for at least a couple thousand years."

He chuckled which seemed to garner a lot of attention from passing by demons.
They all just seemed a tiny bit stunned to see the prince walking around the mall especially without Barbatos.

"I'd say it's just because I lived with them. If you did I'm sure you'd learn very quickly what preferences they have."

I giggled softly into the sleeve of my dress since I was attempting to both hide my face and also to muffle the noise.

"I'm sure I would. But before we see any of them, there is something I would like to tell you soon."

"Soon?"

I questioned, raising a brow at the prince he just ran a hand through his hair with his usual smile still gleaming under the lights.

"Soon as in I'd like to tell you in private, once you get settled I'd like to have you over for tea if you'd allow me the pleasure."

"Allow me the pleasure? You're the Prince here, I'm sure I should be the one asking you that."

I giggled while Diavolo just chuckled with me for a few moments.

"But if you'd allow me, I'd love to come over for tea Prince Charming."

I purred which caused him to blush a bit harder than before.
But like always it faded within a few moments.

"Prince Charming? Where did you get that idea from?"

He teased while pulling me a bit closer to his side.
It seemed he had taken notice of a few of the other demons looking at me like I was some sort of pre lunch snack.

Hell I could almost see the drool from their lips as I walked past.

It seemed we were getting to the artifacts area of the mall.
This was probably my favorite part since they always played some calming music while you could browse the different trinkets.

"Someday I need to bring down some children's books or something, it's so odd that you all still don't know about most of our fairytales."

I giggled as we walked past a few old pots with different runes sketched into them.

There was also a book that was being held in a cage, along with one of the Little D's trying to mess with it.

Not to mention the glass cases with a trolls scull, or the werewolf hides that lined the floors of some of the shops.

"If you do I'm sure it would be an entertaining night, the only 'fairytales' we really hear are about urban legends and other cursed objects. Of course those are normally true, so I wouldn't exactly call them fantasy or anything along those lines."

He said simply while I nodded to myself.

"Our fairytales are more fiction that you'd think, there was one about a talking fish who was trying to find his son. Or maybe one about a prince who turns into a frog."

"To be fair there is a curse that can do that-"

"Okay I meant it was fictional for humans to achieve."

I joked before spotting a certain black haired demon who was looking through the cursed records.

▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃▃