𝗙𝗼𝘂𝗻𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺

Arabella's POV:

Me and Ameria were the "bad girls" at our school; we didn't really talk to anyone except each other. Everyone was scared of us, and it wasn't an opinion; it was a fact.

We were at the cafeteria in our school eating our lunch, when suddenly we heard the principal call our names through the intercom.

"Ameria Russo and Arabella Russo, please come to the principal office now," the principal yelled through the intercom.

We heard some whistles from the other tables in the cafeteria because once again, we were the baddest girls in our school, so it was something that we were used to.

Making sure nobody saw us limping, me and Ameria "walked" to the principal's office.

As we arrived, we saw a very tall man behind Principal Walters. He was staring at Ameria and me like we were something to him. His eyes soften as soon as he saw us, and it looked very familiar, but I don't remember where I've seen it before.

"Ladies, please take a seat," Principal Walter asked in an exhausted voice.

"Principal Walters, what is it this time? Did we cause any trouble?" I smirked.

"This man behind me is Adriano Giovanni, he has taken an interest in funding our school money, and he specifically asked me to let you ladies show him around the school," he said as he typed on his computer.

Me and Ameria shared a look. We had the same look, which said, "Go along with it."

"Okay, let's go, Mr. Giovanni," we both said at the same time.

As I peeked at him when we turned, he looked sad for a moment. I didn't know why but he looked disappointed and sad at the same time.

"Piccole Sorelle, do you remember me?" He suddenly asked us in a pleaded voice. (Piccole Sorelle - Little Sisters)

"Ummm, am I supposed to?" Ameria asked as she rolled her eyes.

As soon as he heard that, he stopped moving. He looked like he was about to cry, but at the same time, he looked emotionless.

"Nevermind then, I must have mistaken you guys as someone else," he murmured.

After we've shown him the whole school, he thanked us and left suddenly. It was bizarre and mysterious. But we didn't have a lot of time to think about it since we had to limp all the way from school to the hell hole we call as our "home." I sighed as we reached our "home," another day, another beating...

Adriano's POV (Before meeting the twins):

"Mark, you know what happens when you betray the Giovanni Mafia, don't you?" I snarled at him.

I was torturing someone who betrayed our mafia secrets in the torture room when Cole called me. Cole was our PI Investigator and one of our assassins. After the twins were taken, I've given him the job to look for my little sisters.

"This better be important; I'm not in the mood to play around, Cole," I warned.

"Sir, I found something that might help us find your sisters, sir," he said in a panicked voice.

"FUCK. YOU BETTER NOT BE KIDDING, COLE." I said in a louder voice.

"No, sir, I am not kidding. We've been searching all around the countries, but we haven't searched in plain sight, so yesterday, we searched the nearest cities, and I found the name 'Arabella Russo' and 'Ameria Russo' sir," he explained quickly.

This just made me happy and angrier at the same time. THEIR LAST NAME SHOULD BE 'GIOVANNI, ' NOT THE FUCKING 'RUSSOS. ' But now that I know where they are, I have to tell my other brothers. They will be so happy.

"Good job Cole, now, take a break and wait for my next command," I said before I hung up.

"Torture him slow," I said ruthlessly to my mafia men.

I smiled as I heard screams and left the torture room and went straight to our Giovanni mansion. 

As soon as I arrived, I yelled, "BROTHERS COME DOWN NOW. I HAVE SOMETHING TO TELL YOU."

They suddenly rushed downstairs and sat down on the couch.

"We found the location of where Ameria and Arabella are," I said calmly and looked at my brothers.

Their jaws were opened wide, and they looked shocked. Then seconds later, they looked so happy.

"You better not be fucking with us, big bro," Elijah said happily.

"Hey, watch your language in this house. Cole found where they are located in. But their last names are changed to 'Russo.'" I explained.

"WHAT. THEY ARE NOT RUSSOS. THEY ARE GIOVANNI." Alexandrio yelled.

"Someone must have changed their last names to make sure we don't notice," Alano said sadly.

 I looked around the room and noticed that Ace was staring at the floor motionlessly. As soon as he saw me with my concerned face, he ran upstairs.

"He's okay. He's okay, he's just in shock," I told myself.