𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗢𝗻 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝗪𝗮𝘆

Third POV:

After the twins got their stuff packed and got in their brother's car, they headed towards their new house. The car was extra-large; it was more like a van. The twins sat in the middle seat, while half sat at the back and half sat at the front. The brothers were thrilled that their sisters were finally reunited with them. On the way to their home, Arabella was getting a bit nervous from the quietness of the ride because when everything was so quiet, all of her thoughts were running in her mind, so she decided to talk to her sister to avoid the quietness and the darkness that her mind was in.

"พี่สาว ฉันรู้สึกประหม่ามาก คุณประหม่าด้วยไหม" 

(Sister, I'm so nervous, are you also nervous?) (Phī̀ s̄āw c̄hạn rū̂s̄ụk prah̄m̀ā māk khuṇ prah̄m̀ā d̂wy h̄ịm)

"มาก" Ameria replied. (Mak - very)

Even though they tried to be extra quiet to talk to each other, the brothers could hear them speak a foreign language that they don't even familiarize themselves with. They were very impressed that they could speak another language, but they were a bit jealous that they didn't understand what the twins were talking about. They also wanted to be a part of the conversation, but they couldn't be a part of the conversation due to them not knowing how to speak Thai. 

"กวนใจฉันหน่อยได้ไหม?" Arabella asked.

(Kwn cı c̄hạn h̄ǹxy dị̂ h̄ịm) (Can you distract me?)

"เป็นความคิดอีกแล้วเหรอ?" Ameria asked.

(Pĕn khwām khid xi læ̂w h̄e rai?) (Is it the thoughts again?)

Arabella was not surprised that her sister could read her thoughts; they've been through so much, making their bond even stronger and more special.

"ใช่..." Ameria replied quietly. (Chaí - Yes)

"คุณต้องการที่จะพูดคุยกับพวกเขา? มันอาจทำให้คุณเสียสมาธิได้ดีขึ้น" Ameria asked as she smiled a bit at her sister to calm her.

(Khuṇ t̂xngkār thī̀ ca phūd khuy kạb phwk k̄heā? Mạn xāc thảh̄ı̂ khuṇ s̄eīy s̄māṭhi dị̂ dī k̄hụ̂n)

(Do you want to talk to them? It might distract you better.)."

"Okay," Arabella smiled back at her sister.

As they were interacting in Thai, the brothers were very impressed. The conversation between the twins made their brothers want to learn Thai, even though they didn't understand a single thing the twins said, except "Okay." The twins knew that their brothers were listening to their conversation, but from the confused looks on their faces, they understood that the brothers don't understand Thai, which made them smile because they could say whatever they want and the brothers won't understand a single thing.

"Ummm, how long will the ride take?" Arabella finally stepped out of her comfort zone and spoke.

Oh, um, let me see, 5 more hours." Adriano replied as he looked at his watch.

"Oh, thank you," Arabella replied formally.

After Arabella replied, it made the brothers frown. She was one of their own, yet she was so formal to them. Even though it hurt them, they tried not to show it on their face.

"Ameria and Arabella, you guys don't have to be formal with us; we are your brothers." Alexandrio broke the silence.

After hearing that, Ameria rolled her eyes. To her and her sister, being informal with someone means a very close person to them, so by being informal with their "new" brothers, it would be very weird. Right now, they haven't proven anything to both her and her sister, so they didn't get to be at the informal level yet.

"Whatever," Ameria spoke her mind.

The brothers were more hurt now. They didn't know whether they hit a nerve or whether they did something wrong. They knew that something was wrong with the twins ever since the brothers looked into their eyes. All they felt was sadness and darkness. They didn't deserve any of it. Ever since they found their sisters, the brothers decided that they would protect them from anything and never be taken away from them again. They would be their sorelles and their Mafia queens forever.

As Ace was going to ask the twins questions about their lives, Adriano's phone rang.

"Hello?" Adriano said as he used his Capo's voice.

Ameria and Arabella shivered at his powerful voice. They knew that the brothers were very powerful people ever since they saw them. The powerful aura around them makes everyone fear them.

"You better find Frank," Adriano yelled into his phone.

The twins flinched at the name. They were panicking inside. Was it the same Frank as the one the brothers were looking for? They hoped not. They hoped that the brothers weren't friends with him or even allies with him.

The brothers saw their flinch, and they were a bit concerned. They didn't know what happened. Even Adriano, who was on the phone, saw the twins flinching. The brothers looked at each other; they knew that they triggered something from the twins' pasts. 

The twins realized what they did and immediately covered it with a shiver. They pretended to be cold. The eyes that were staring at them were making them a bit nervous. They hoped the brothers never find out what they went through.

"แกล้งทำเป็นไม่มีอะไรเกิดขึ้," Ameria whispered to Arabella, which was heard by the brothers.

(Pretend nothing happened.)(Kæl̂ng thảpĕn mị̀mī xarị keid k̄hụ̂n)

Arabella nodded.

Throughout the ride to their new home, it was very quiet. They stopped at the gas station multiple times and got food. The skies were getting darker, and stars were starting to appear. The twins were so tired; they decided to sleep for a bit. To this, the brothers took it as an advantage to scan the twins. To carefully memorize their features in case something happens. The twins reminded the brothers of their mother. She was so pretty like the twins.

"Brothers, you saw what happened, right?" Ace decided to ask finally. 

"Yes, we all saw that," Alano replied worriedly.

"They flinched at something. Or maybe at someone," Elijah spoke.

"Something must have happened. Their eyes were filled with sadness and darkness. What happened to them all these years?" Emilio muttered as he felt a PANG in his heart. He wished he could have prevented anything from happening to the twins.

"I think it has to do with the name "Frank," don't you guys think so?" Adriano finally spoke as he observed the twins. 

"Just give them some time Adriano, maybe they will trust us by then," Alexandrio comforted his older brother.

"Hmmm..."