𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗲𝗿𝗲

A few days later...

Adriano's POV:

We used all our resources, and we finally found them. We had to ask around, and we had to threaten a lot of people. They were staying in a motel. We've spent days non-stop without sleeping, and we've finally found them. This time, I am going to tell them the truth. There will be no more running away.

"Brother, you should rest," yawned Alano.

We were in a motel in a neighboring town from where the twins were. None of the brothers slept during the search of the twins, but now that we've found them, I decided to call out for a break.

"Everyone take a break. Rest now. We will go to the twins in a few hours," I exclaimed to my mafia and my brothers.

 We will go to the twins in a few hours," I exclaimed to my mafia and my brothers

After a few hours of rest...

"Everyone ready?" I asked as we got out of the motel.

"Yes, brother," exclaimed all my brothers.

"Yes, capo," exclaimed all my mafia members.

"LET'S GO FIND OUR SORELLE AND OUR MAFIA PRINCESSES," I yelled.

After we arrived at the motel, the twins were staying in...

We are finally here, but we don't know whether they are in the motel or the town; therefore, I decided to ask the receptionist. My brothers were waiting behind me.

"Have you seen twins walking around in this motel," I tried asking the receptionist nicely.

The receptionist looked unbothered and not interested.

"hmmm, yes, I have seen two girls in and out of this motel," she answered, unbothered.

"Do you happen to know if they are here?" I asked, trying to calm myself and not take my gun out.

"Yes, they are here," she answered.

"Where?" I asked.

"Sir, it's confidential," she exclaimed.

THAT'S IT. I HAVE NO MORE PATIENCE.

I took out my gun and pointed at the receptionist.

"TELL ME WHERE THEY ARE," I raised my voice.

Once she saw the gun, she was trembling. I smirked.

"UHHHH, room 212," she trembled as she gave me the room key.

As I was satisfied with her answer, I put away my gun, and my brothers followed me as I go up to room 212.

On our way to room 212 through the elevator, we heard a noise from the stairs. Me and my brothers were curious, so we decided to check it out. When we finally looked at what made the noise, we were in awe. It was our sorelle.

"Sis, hurry up. I am freaking hungry," I heard as Arabella complained.

"Ara, be patient; you know that it's not healed yet," Ameria exclaimed.

Me and my brothers frowned. What did she mean when she said it was not healed. What was not healed? What happened? I shook the thoughts out of my head as they started walking towards the stairs. I reminded myself that I would ask them about it later.

"Let's stop them before they go," Alexandrio voiced my thoughts.

I didn't answer him as I sprint towards the twins.

"Hey ladies, wait up," I yelled when I reached the stairs.

They stopped and turned around. They were shocked to see me. They weren't expecting anyone to know them in this motel. Even though I am a Capo, I was nervous to see my sisters.

"Excuse me? Hello?" Ameria waved her hand in front of me as I snapped out of my thoughts.

"Ahh, yes. Do you ladies perhaps remember me?" I asked while I crossed my fingers in my head.

"Yes, you are Mr. Giovanni, right?" Arabella asked.

"Yes," I smiled at them.

"I need to tell you ladies something, and it couldn't wait anymore," I stated.

Alexandrio's POV:

I am in awe and shook. My sisters are in front of my eyes. I cannot believe it. They are really here and right in front of me. This is not a dream. I am ruthless, yet I am about to cry.

Alano's POV:

I am amazed. My princesses have our mom's beauty and our dad's fierceness. They look so pretty and natural beauties. I was a bit disappointed when I saw their nose piercings, but I was more excited to talk to them and connect with them.

Ace's POV:

Shit. Those are my sisters. They are so fucking pretty. They look so much like mom and a bit like dad. My heart is racing, yet my mind is nervous to talk to them.

I looked at Alexandrio, and he was about to cry. I've never seen him like this before.

"Bro, you good?" I asked.

"Huh? Oh, yes. I am good. These are happy tears," he whispered.

Emilio's POV:

I was excited to see my sisters. My mind was wandering whether they would like me.I looked around me and saw all my brothers in awe and in tears.

Elijah's POV:

I can't wait to talk to my sisters. I can't wait to protect them. I can't wait to hear their laugh. I can't wait to be overprotective of them. My sisters are finally in our care.