𝗠𝗶𝘀𝘀𝗲𝗱 𝗧𝗵𝗲𝗺

Ace's POV:

I missed them so much. I can't believe we are going to get to see our little sisters again. Our family was broken when they were gone. They were our puzzle pieces to lightness and completeness. Oh, how I missed them so much... 

"The old Ace is going to return," I smiled in tears, to myself.

Alexandrio's POV:

I can't wait to see sorelle. I missed them so freaking much. This time, I will never let them go anywhere without protection and armed. This time, we must tell them the truth about our family: we are in a mafia. I wished mom and dad were here for this moment. I know they missed them a lot.

I sobbed, as soon as I closed the door to my room.

Alano's POV:

My baby sisters are coming back!!! OH MY GOD. I SWEAR I MAY BE COLD OUTSIDE, BUT INSIDE IM SO HAPPY THEY ARE COMING BACK. WE MISSED THEIR CHILDHOODS, BUT WE WILL MAKE IT UP TO THEM WHEN THEY COME BACK.

"Sorelle, we will get to see you guys soon," I cried looking at their baby pictures.

Emilio's and Elijah's POV:

HOLY CRAP. OUR SISTERS ARE COMING BACK. WE WILL NEVER EVER IN OUR LIVES LEAVE THEM ALONE, EVER AGAIN. WE WILL ALWAYS BE WITH THEM EVERYWHERE THEY GO. WE MISSED THEM SO DAMN MUCH.

"We will see you soon little sisters," we thought to ourselves.

・‥...━━━━━━━☆☆━━━━━━━...‥・

Adriano's POV:

"Brothers, I'm going to go check on the twins tomorrow. I will be back by the next day," I said through the phone.

"Big bro, can we come with you?" Emilio asked.

"No, you cannot come with me; we don't want to scare the twins, okay? I don't think they remember us. Let me check their surroundings, and we will know what to do next, okay, brothers? Remember to decorate their rooms," I answered calmly.

"Yes, we understand," my brothers answered as I walked on the private jet.

On the private jet I owned, I thought of what or how my sisters would look right now.

"They would be beautiful like mom, I'm pretty sure," I thought to myself and smiled.