𝗧𝗵𝗲𝘆 𝗔𝗿𝗲 𝗛𝗼𝗺𝗲?

Continued...

"Adriano, the results are here."

Adriano was in complete shock. He already knew in his heart that Ameria and Arabella are his sisters, but he still had a little doubt because it was unreal to him that he finally gets his sisters back.

"Harriet, stay there. I will bring the rest of the brothers to the hospital and also the twins." Adriano exclaimed.

"Oh god, you better invite me to their welcoming party Adriano," Harriet said.

"Yes, yes, I know. Don't worry. I have to go tell the others, bye." Adriano said as he rushed to call his brothers.

After the call, Adriano called his brothers, and it took him a while to realize that he didn't have the twins' numbers, so he asked his mafia members to find out their phone numbers. To him, it wasn't technically stalking; it was to interact with his sisters. After he got their numbers, he called them to go to the hospital to see the results.

Ameria's POV:

"Arabella, are you okay?" I asked.

Last night, she was twisting and turning. She must have dreamt about Frank and all the tortures we went through together. This morning, the dream was getting worse, so I woke her up immediately.

"Huh?" She was still a little bit unconscious.

"Ara, you know you can tell me anything, right? What happened?" I asked as calmly as I can.

"Sis, it's the torture again. I keep seeing your face; you were crying. Crying. I can't anymore, I-i-i wanna take revenge," she sobbed on my shirt.

"I know, I know, babe. We will get our revenge. If the results say that we are really his sisters, we will gain more power to find Frank and torture him worse than he did to us," I said as I calmed her down.

Talking about torture, I realized that our wounds are almost healed. I was glad that the bruises are almost gone, but it made me a bit sad. It's sad to see what we have always been used to, bruises, to see them gone. After so many bruises, we were used to bruises, so it was a bit sad but refreshing and happier.

As we calmed down from our little breakdown, my phone started ringing. Me and Arabella shared a look; we both knew that the only person we gave our numbers to was just us. It was impossible that it was ringing because I never gave my phone number to anyone except Arabella.

"Hello?" I answered.

"Ameria? It's me, can you come to the hospital?" someone with a familiar voice said on the other side of the phone.

"How should I know who it is if you are saying 'it's me', I have no idea who you are, so you either end the call or tell me quickly what you want," I answered impatiently.

"No, no, don't end the call. It's me, Adriano, uhhh it's me, Mr. Giovanni," he answered quickly.

"Oh, well, Mr. Giovanni, what can I do for you? Also, how did you get my number?" I asked.

"Ameria, can you come to the hospital with your sister? The results are here," he said.

"Okii, we will be right there," I said as I hung up the phone.

On our way to the hospital, I started reminding myself that we are on the run. We are not going to stay in one place. We are not going to settle down. It's just me and Ara for life, and I want to keep it that way. Everyone comes and goes from our lives except each other.

Arabella's POV:

I looked at my sister as we ride the taxi to the hospital.

"Ame, what's wrong?" I asked.

She didn't answer. Something was wrong because her eyebrows frown whenever she's in deep thoughts, and she zones out.

"Ame, are you okay?" I asked again.

"Huh? Uhh yeah yeah," she answered as she didn't meet my eye.

Whenever she does that, I know that she was lying, so I decided to just ask her straight up.

"Ame, tell me, please," I asked desperately.

"Ughh, fine. I keep reminding myself that we are on the run. You know that we can't settle down, don't you?" She asked as she meets my eye.

Her eyes were full of sadness and hopelessness.

"Ame, I know we can't settle down, but if we do, we don't have to be afraid of Frank," I answered.

"I know, I know, let's talk about it later. We don't even know if we are really his sisters." She said with hopelessness.

That hurt me. Not about what she said but about her tone. She shouldn't be hopeless. She should be hopeful, but I know that with everything we went through together, she is allowed to feel like that.

'Ame, just know that soon, I will make you very happy again. You are the best sister I can ever wish for.' I promised as she lays on my lap.

The Hospital

Third POV:

Adriano and the brothers were already at the hospital. As Ameria and Arabella walked in, they felt weird, and they were nervous. Even if their faces looked tough, they were nervous inside.

"Ameria, Arabella, over here," Adriano shouted.

"Ahhh, of course, you have to be loud," Ameria muttered.

As they arrive in the area where they were at last time, Dr. Harriot walked to them from one of the x-ray rooms.

"Guys, I'm here with the results," Dr. Harriot 'happily ran to them'. (Pretend there are rainbows and sunshine around him)

"Oh god," Ameria muttered.

"Here ya go," Dr. Harriot said as he gave the result file to Adriano.

Ameria and Arabella realized all the people around them, and both of them didn't know any of them. The brothers, of course, knew the twins, so when they stared at the twins openly, the twins felt stalked and crept.

As Adriano opened the file, he read, "The results say..."

Everyone was very quiet. They were all nervous about what it would say.

"... that we are 100% siblings," he said.