𝗔 𝗙𝗲𝗲𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗳 𝗪𝗮𝗿𝗺𝗻𝗲𝘀𝘀

Alano wanted to see his sisters when he woke up this morning, so he cleared out his whole schedule. He was a little hurt, but he understood that the twins still had their guards up.

"No can do, sorelles. Get used to it. Anyways, how was your sleep?" Alano asked both of the twins.

"Great," Ameria replied.

"It was fine." Arabella rolled her eyes.

Alano ignored the eye roll and grabbed the twins' lunches.

"Since you missed lunch, here you go." Alano shrugged as he put the twins' lunch on the kitchen table and sat down.

" Alano shrugged as he put the twins' lunch on the kitchen table and sat down

As the twins sat down on their seats, they looked around

As the twins sat down on their seats, they looked around. Last night, they didn't get the chance to fully look at their surroundings because they were so tired, so they went straight to bed.

"So, what do you think about our home?" Alano asked as he observed the twins.

"It's alright. Your home is very luxurious and must be so expensive." Ameria said as she looked around while she ate her spaghetti. 

"Our. It's our home," Alano said in a restraining voice. He was hurt. He wanted the twins to feel at home, but he knew he had a long way to go. 

"Sure, whatever," Arabella replied while eating her pasta.

As they were eating, they felt Alano watching them eat. They felt creeped out, but not in a scary way. It was just uncomfortable.

"Hey, umm, can you stop staring at us?" Arabella asked, annoyed.

"No. No, I can't. I haven't seen my sisters for so long so let me take it all in. Let me make sure this is real and that you guys are really here with us. Me and the rest of the brothers yearned for you guys to come home. We sat here every day imagining how it would feel with you guys here, how it would feel to hear your voices every day, how it would feel cooking for you guys, and how it will feel spending time with you guys. Our days were dark when you guys were taken away from us. The moment we saw you guys, we felt the warm light feeling coming back to us." Alano said truthfully.

The twins were speechless. They didn't expect scary-looking men like Alano to say those stuff. They were touched, but they didn't want him to break down the walls they've built over the years. The twins were about to say something until they were interrupted by a voice.

"I'm back," Adriano yelled as he entered the kitchen.

"Oh great, he interrupted our little moment," Alano said as he rolled his eyes.

"I heard that, Alano."

"Of course you do. Anyways aren't you supposed to be tracking the missing package from our maf- oh right, umm, our work?" Alano stuttered as he almost spilled the truth.

"It's already done," Adriano replied as he gave a warning look to Alano.

The twins looked at each other. They were curious as to why Adriano gave Alano that look. They were suspicious, and the twins knew that they would find out about it soon. 

"We'll find out soon, Ara." Ameria whispered so that only Arabella could hear.

"Hello, baby sisters." Adriano hugged the twins.

The twins froze. They weren't expecting a hug. They expected the brothers to be tough, cold, and ruthless, but not this. They didn't expect the brothers to be so open and not ruthless. 

"Come on, give your big brother a hug." Adriano smiled.

He actually smiled and it freaked the twins out. They've never seen him smile before. 

"Adriano, stop it. You're scaring them." Alano said as he tried to stop Adriano.

"Oh come on, stop pretending you don't want their hugs too." Adriano rolled his eyes.

As Alano and Adriano argued, the twins felt a feeling. They've never felt anything like this in their lives. Was this the feeling of what it was like having a family? A feeling so warm and so touching.