OC DESCRIPTION

Seira has white hair like her brother but instead of fading into a light green, her hair fades it a light blue But has the same red eyes as her brother.

She is super cute and super cool has a body that literally do anything. She's flexible,agile, strong (unlike her brother) and although she works out often her slim and attractive body does not change.

Seira is a passionate soul and she loves animals especially dogs.

Seira  and her brother Senku  are like two sides of the same coin both  are geniuses while one excels in science  the other excels in the creative arts and that includes all types of martial arts.

She can do a whole lot of other things like how to cook,bake,dance,sing,craft,construct,a green thumb and if you haven't guessed really sporty with acrobatics and gymnastics being her favourites.She also enjoys making gadgets and tools for her brother, while her brother also shows support for his sister by showing up to competition that his sister participates in.
Above all else Seira loves cooking and hoped to become a world Renowned Chef.

BTW as low key as it may be Senku is protective of his sister. All in the name of protecting his sister's innocence. However he knows that she can take care of herself.

Your depetrification scars starts from both sides at the back of your neck going down your arms. And a crack that go going down the right side of you leg.

I don't own nor did I create the anime/manga dr stone. The only thing I do own  however is my own original character Seira. The pictures and videos used are not mine.