Ch 2

World POV

After getting her beloved milk tea, senku and Seira along with some other classmates were by the window to watching Taiju's confession to Yuzuriha under the camphor tree.

Seira was a bit nervous, because what if Taiju doesn't confess then Seira would have been praying these past 5 years would be for nothing. She has been looking forward to this for a long time now, she just Hope's that nothing happens to prevent this confession from happening.

"A hundred yen says he gets rejected."

"Three hundred yen says he gets rejected hard."

"Five hundred yen says he gets rejected at full power"

Seira is now getting upset,"how dare you guys, that's just being mean betting on someone's love like that, shame on you!"

"10 thousand yen says he actually doesn't"
Senku placed a bet along with the other three. "Yeah, wait Senku you too!" She yelled.

"Seriously!"the three boys yelled in surprise.

"Ugh, boys!" She said frustrated. They are honestly the most brazen species on the planet. I'd like to see them try to confess to someone they've loved for years... I am a little jealous though, I wish I could have someone to love me like that. Uwah that's so embarrassing just thinking about." Seira thought and this had her blushing. She quickly shakes her head gaining back some of her composure.

"Hear me out, yuzuriha." Oh it's starting." For the past five years, I've..." Taiju was interrupted by a green light approaching them from a distance.

"Huh?"

"Senku, you're seeing what I'm seeing right." Seira asked.

"Yeah" senku answered me dazed."Then, What the hell is that light?!". Each passing second the light gets bigger and bigger getting closer towards us. I see that taiju is being turned to stone I look down to see I'm being turned to stone and so is everybody else.

"Senku, I have no idea what's going on but if we survive this." I look at my brother and he looks at me in understanding there is no point in panicking since we can't out run whatever's happening. "I'll see you on the otherside" I said giving him a small smile. "Yeah, see you on the otherside". We both said before we turned completely into stone.

What's going on? It's so dark

I can't move

I can't speak... someone help!

What's happening?!

Help...help!

Help me mom, dad... Am I... going ... to die?

The mysterious green light stretches all over the globe terrifying everyone in its path. From Japan, America, China, Rome, Australia, Egypt and so on and so forth. Planes fly out of the sky and on impact explodes.

Seira's POV

Where am I where is this place. By looking around a bit I can surmise that I'm inside my consciousness so to speak.

I can only assume that the weird green light got to everyone all over the world considering how bid it was.

I hope Senku is okay...what am I saying ofcourse he's okay if I was able to stay awake then Senku can as well.