Ch 9

The villagers marvel at the food being made before them, they enjoy the smell and some begin to salivate at the sight.

"One foxtail millet ramen!" Senku said.

The villagers slurp up the food with gusto. "Its so soft! This is amazing!" Ganen said.

"If Ganen the glutton says is, well..." A female villager said.

"Oh, man! Oh, man! It's so slippery and delicious!" A little girl said.

"Are you the one who made this tasty stuff? Your name's Senku-kun?" Ruby asked.

Hey. I'm right here you know? Seira thought.

"What kind of girl's do you like?" She asked.

"A girl who can pump a ton of oxygen into the furnace." Senku said.

"He's way too blunt. You never make small talk or anything do you, Senku?" Kohaku said.

"Hey, kinro, Ginro! Just try this! This ramen stuff is insane!" Chrome offered.

Ginro tries to go for the ramen, but Kinro grabs him by his collar preventing him from even getting close. "We will not consume that questionable Sorcery food! And for the guards to accept gifts of food out of the question. Rules are Rules." Kinro said folding his arms.

"Yeah? Them what's that? You won't take food but you'll take a golden spear?" Chrome asked.

"Yeah, yeah!" Ginro complains. Kinro grits his teeth unable to retort.

As the food gets popular so does the number of villagers that want to eat.

I'm losing track of who I've served!" Suika said flustered.

"The response Is amazing. Everyone keeps coming." Kohaku said.

"Of course it is! I made it." Aria said proudly.

"No problem. I'll just work them to death in proportion to however much they ate." Senku said.

"You really do make sketchy faces." Kohaku said.

"I feel guilty for making so much." Seira whimpered.

"This is making me thirst for a drink. Like, say, cola." A new voice said. Seira and Senku said.

"Cola?" Senku said, Seira jumps into action and tackles this guy to the ground holding one of her daggers to his neck, while Kohaku, Ginro and Kinro had their weapons out as well for back up.

"You better tell me the truth if you wanna keep on living. Are you with Tsukasa?" She asked menacingly.

"Hey, I wouldn't mind being taken out by a cute girl like you, but I think you might have me confused for someone else. I don't know anything about a Tsukasa. I've been by myself since I was unpetrified." He said.

Lies. She thought. "Do you honestly think I'm gonna believe, sorry but you're gonna have to die." She said raising her hand to strike and just as she is about to strike him.

"Seira. Stop." Senku said.

"Tch." She got off him and pulled him by his collar so he can stand. "You're lucky." She said walking off.

"I thought I'd seen your face somewhere. You're Asagiri Gen." Senku said.

"Asagiri Gen? Who's that?" Seira whispered.

"You'd know if the only thing you ever looked at was a cook book." Senku said.

"Tehee!" She said cutely.