Ch 13(rewritten)🍋

Tsukasa and Seira were walking through the woods. Tsukasa had offered to lend her hand.

"Thanks again for helping me." She said.

"Anytime." He said.

"We're almost there... this is the place where I love picking berries the most." She said.

"Really, why?" He asked.

"This is why..." she said as the two pass by two large trees and enter a field of wild berries. The light of the sun made the berries shine like jewels.

"Amazing." He said.

"I know right! Isn't it beautiful." She said admiring the view, but what she didn't know was that Tsukasa was not looking at the field but at her. "Yes beautiful." He said.

"Come on!" Seira said grabbing his hand dragging him into the field.

A while later they're baskets are almost filled with berries.

"So Seira. Tell me about yourself?" Tsukasa asked.

"What's there to tell." She said.

"I don't know your dreams, your wishes..." he said.

"Well... When I was little I used to watched TV, watched all sorts of people and be like wow!... I wish I could do that!" She said.

"Hehe really?" He said.

"Hey don't laugh, it's really embarrassing now that I remember it...but hey it's how I got to who I am today." She said.

"And who are you?" Tsukasa asked.

"Well... I'm someone who actually believes in "you can be anything you want to be." I've always thought, why just have one or two jobs when you can have as many as you want especially the ones that make you feel happy! So the areas that really got me were arts and crafts, cooking, dance, gardening,engineering, to be honest it would take me a while to list all of them but the point is..." she stopped midway to see that Tsukasa was staring at her.

"oh my gosh, I'm ramblings. Sorry about that." She said.

"No it's fine. Its cute." He said.

"Oh... Um...well, thanks, I guess." She said blushing embarrassed. She also noticed tha Tsukasa was about to eat a poisonous berry.

"No. Stop don't eat that!" She said tackling him to the ground, smacking the berry out of his hand.

"Sigh... Do you wanna die, that an extremely poisonous berry!" She said as she grabbed his collar and shaking him. It only to some time for her to realise the position they were in. She was straddling his waist and his hands were around hers.

She tried to get off but he wouldn't let her.

"Um... Tsukasa..." she said.

"You know Seira I find you extremely attractive." He said.

"What?" She said blushing.

"You're creative, kind, smart, you have a beautiful heart--"

"I get it, I get it! Please... stop. It's embarrassing." She said covering her face. Tsukasa sits up and her face is in front of his chest.

She felt his big hand cupping her cheek. "You're so small." He said.

"Well it's not my fault your a huge guy!... Wait! th-that sounded wrong!" She she said flustered.