Going drag for a musical?

Demetrious P.O.V

"Bae you lying?" Zacharias said quietly. (Why you lying? Why the fuck are you always lying?) "I shook my head and looked dramatically out the window. Zacharias gently wrapped his arms around my waist and whispered into my ear, "Bae I'll go drag to raise this child growing in you." I weeped softly. "You will love? For us?" "Yes." He said pecking my cheek. I wanted this moment to last forever..

He unwrapped his arms and grabbed his pink 'man purse' and before leaving he stared into my crystal eyes, "I'll be back.." I nodded blowing him a kiss.

Zacharias P.O.V

After several hours of going to apply for drags shows, I found A very modern building that was looking for young men. I entered crossing my fingers. First thing I was as I entered decorated in various shades of green. I strutted to where a woman in her 40s stood behind a counter. "How can I help you?" She said cheerfully. "I want to apply for a job" She giggles. "You know that his site is for drag shows, right?" "Yes I said flushing. "Ok ok" She handed me a stapled stack of papers.

I sat down on a fluffy green beanbag and filled out the sheets.

I squirmed at some questions, but I finally got them done and handed it to the lady. "I'll call you if you're accepted fine specimen," she said winking playfully. I blushed and left.